Free Now TV movie pass

Posted 8th Mar
I have 1 free now tv 1 month pass to give away. First comment below to make me laugh gets it pm’d. I will update once gone. Thanks!

Code now pm’d
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

15 Comments
Why can't Dinosaurs clap their hands?

Because they're extinct!
Nelson Mandela is sitting at home watching TV and drinking a beer when he hears a knock at the door. When he opens it, he is confronted by a Japanese man, clutching a clipboard and yelling, “You Sign! You sign!” Behind him is an enormous truck full of car exhausts.
Nelson is standing there in complete amazement, when the Japanese man starts to yell louder: “You sign! You sign!”
Nelson says to him, “Look, you’ve obviously got the wrong man”, and shuts the door.
The next day he hears a knock at the door again. When he opens it, the Japanese is back with a huge truck of brake pads. He thrusts his clipboard under Nelson’s nose, yelling, “You sign! You sign!”
Mr. Mandela is getting a bit hacked off by now, so he pushes the Japanese man back, shouting: “Look, go away! You’ve got the wrong man! I don’t want them!” Then he slams the door in his face again.
The following day, Nelson is resting, and late in the afternoon, he hears a knock on the door again. On opening it, there is the same Japanese thrusting a clipboard under his nose, shouting, “You sign! You sign!”
Behind him are TWO very large trucks full of car parts. This time Nelson loses his temper completely, he picks up the man by his shirt and yells at him; “Look, I don’t want these! Do you understand? You must have the wrong name! Who do you want to give these to?
The little Japanese man looks at him very puzzled, consults his clipboard and says...
“You not Nissan Main Dealer?”
Why do we tell actors to “break a leg?”
because every play has a cast
Today at the bank an old lady asked me to check her balance.. so I pushed her over
A panda walks into a bar, sits down, and orders a sandwich. He eats, pulls out a gun, and shoots the waiter dead. As the panda stands up to go, the bartender shouts, "Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for the food!" The panda yells back, "Hey man, I'm a panda. Look it up!" The bartender opens his dictionary to panda, "A tree climbing mammal of Asian origin, characterised by distinct black and white colouring. Eats, shoots, and leaves."
Come on JJJJ, ain’t you laughing yet?!
Hennah08/03/2020 19:15

Come on JJJJ, ain’t you laughing yet?!

Which do you need ?
Lostinthesupermarket08/03/2020 19:09

A panda walks into a bar, sits down, and orders a sandwich. He eats, pulls …A panda walks into a bar, sits down, and orders a sandwich. He eats, pulls out a gun, and shoots the waiter dead. As the panda stands up to go, the bartender shouts, "Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for the food!" The panda yells back, "Hey man, I'm a panda. Look it up!" The bartender opens his dictionary to panda, "A tree climbing mammal of Asian origin, characterised by distinct black and white colouring. Eats, shoots, and leaves."

Ok you got me with this one. I’ll try and figure out how to Pm you now!
40068726-Rvyt8.jpg
Some desperate dudes on here
fearona08/03/2020 19:56

Some desperate dudes on here

Why desperate? I don’t mind who wins it, it’s just a little light hearted fun for a Sunday evening!

Chill out
Hennah08/03/2020 19:58

Why desperate? I don’t mind who wins it, it’s just a little light hearted f …Why desperate? I don’t mind who wins it, it’s just a little light hearted fun for a Sunday evening! Chill out

Fully chilled just watched mcfc lose again thanks
Edited by: "fearona" 8th Mar
What’s the difference between a violin and a fiddle?

You can’t violin with your baws
What do dyslexic Zombies eat?

Brian's.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants