Free NowTV 1 Month Movie Pass or 1 Month Entertainment Pass Giveaway!

Posted 15th Mar
Hi all,

Have a couple of month passes I am want to give away on here to fellow members. Got them free with Vodafone but I have active passes so don't need them. Not sure if I should just copy paste (first come first served) or random pick from deserving active members. Never done this before so how should I do it?

Cheers
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

20 Comments
Whoever gives you the most toilet roll and pasta gets the codes
I would be intrested thank you!!
Just pm or they will get sniped
_Whatever_15/03/2020 15:42

Well thats me out. Already ‘borrowed’ a loo roll from each neighbour!!
_Whatever_15/03/2020 15:42

haha, auction with cupboard goods....
OK will give away the codes individually so if you guys reply with which you want (either or, not both) and I will check your contributions to the HUKD and if I feel you are worthy I will PM you the code
stoneblade15/03/2020 15:46

OK will give away the codes individually so if you guys reply with which …OK will give away the codes individually so if you guys reply with which you want (either or, not both) and I will check your contributions to the HUKD and if I feel you are worthy I will PM you the code

movie please
stoneblade15/03/2020 15:46

OK will give away the codes individually so if you guys reply with which …OK will give away the codes individually so if you guys reply with which you want (either or, not both) and I will check your contributions to the HUKD and if I feel you are worthy I will PM you the code

Would Prefer Movies please. Cheers
Edited by: "SteMoss" 15th Mar
Would be very grateful for the movie code please? 😁
Movie pass given out Sorry to those who didnt get the pass.

Entertainment pass still available.
Entertainment please!
stoneblade15/03/2020 16:05

Movie pass given out Sorry to those who didnt get the …Movie pass given out Sorry to those who didnt get the pass.Entertainment pass still available.

Sorry not to get movie pass but has been nice gesture on your behalf.
fearona15/03/2020 16:30

Sorry not to get movie pass but has been nice gesture on your behalf.

Only you and me asked for it. And if you didnt get it and i didnt get it. Who did?
SteMoss15/03/2020 16:31

Only you and me asked for it. And if you didnt get it and i didnt get it. …Only you and me asked for it. And if you didnt get it and i didnt get it. Who did?

@chuckiedoll also asked and I said I would choose the person with the most contribution to the community, as I thought this would be a nice thanks to them for helping others
Entertainment pass has now gone Thanks all, nice to give something back to the community
I put a code up directly earlier for someone to use over the coming weeks when isolation will most probably kick in. Not even a thanks from the person who picked it up. But well done you for your kind gesture. We could have easily just sold them on for our own gain.
stoneblade15/03/2020 17:08

Entertainment pass has now gone Thanks all, nice to give something …Entertainment pass has now gone Thanks all, nice to give something back to the community

Many thanks for the Entertainment pass, OP. I have now applied it.
fearghalg15/03/2020 18:07

I put a code up directly earlier for someone to use over the coming weeks …I put a code up directly earlier for someone to use over the coming weeks when isolation will most probably kick in. Not even a thanks from the person who picked it up. But well done you for your kind gesture. We could have easily just sold them on for our own gain.

Thanks for your message, sorry someone didn't give you a thanks for giving out the code. Afraid there are a lot of people on here grab a deal and run. It was my worry so thought I would take a different approach and pick someone who deserved it more than the rest.

Appreciate your effort and wish you all the best.
Sadly my account wasn't eligible for the voucher so asked op to pass it on to the next person.
Thank you for your generosity op!
Trade you my house for a movie pass please sir?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants