Expired

Free NOWTV Codes - Entertainment Pass, Kids TV Pass & 50% off Sports Pass

Found 30th Dec 2017Edited by:"dealtime"
Hi all, I have 3 of each pass, entertainment and kids tv. I also have 2 50% off Sports Pass. I will give out on a first come first serve basis. These are from the Snatch game and as there is a waiting period after each pass, I cannot used them, so someone else can benefit from them hopefully.

If you have recently applied a now tv pass from Snatch, then this wont work for you, so I ask you not to request one and leave it for someone else.

I do ask you to to apply it immediately once provided as it needs to be applied by end of 31st Dec, wouldn't leave it late just in case it doesn't work. Again, there is no guarantee this will work, but it should do as it has worked for me in the past.

Lastly, if requesting a code, I only ask that you have previously submitted a deal on this site. If so, send me a message and I will reply with a code.

Entertainment passes have now been given away.
Kids TV passes have now been given away.
2 50% of months sport pass available.
Community Updates
MiscElectronics
34 Comments
Can I get a entertainment pass please
Me please
may I have an entertainment one please?
ibzy4585 m ago

Can I get a entertainment pass please

Sent 2 months entertainment pass code
marc26295 m ago

Me please

which one would you like, entertainment or kids?
dealtime51 s ago

Sent 2 months entertainment pass code

Thanks
Entertainment if available please.
Jumpingphil3 m ago

may I have an entertainment one please?

2 months entertainment pass code sent!
marcb46171 m ago

Entertainment if available please.

I have one left, but just waiting for marc2629 to confirm which one they want. I will give them until 6:30pm to reply first. Thanks
dealtime34 s ago

I have one left, but just waiting for marc2629 to confirm which one they …I have one left, but just waiting for marc2629 to confirm which one they want. I will give them until 6:30pm to reply first. Thanks

Ok
dealtime12 m ago

2 months entertainment pass code sent!

Thank you very much.
Worked a treat.
Could I have an entertainment pass please?
Jumpingphil1 m ago

Thank you very much.Worked a treat.

You're welcome!
I would love a entertainment pass! Thanks
Cant believe ive been trying to get one all day on here checking all the posts and i go and make my dinner and i miss the post hahaha just my luck!
Could I take one of your Kids if you have any left please? (Kids pass that is, as that does not look right)
dealtime22 m ago

I have one left, but just waiting for marc2629 to confirm which one they …I have one left, but just waiting for marc2629 to confirm which one they want. I will give them until 6:30pm to reply first. Thanks

Any update??
SteMoss5 m ago

Cant believe ive been trying to get one all day on here checking all the …Cant believe ive been trying to get one all day on here checking all the posts and i go and make my dinner and i miss the post hahaha just my luck!

Hi, I saw your msgs on the other thread, I think you may unfortunately be late to this one too...I am awaiting a response from another person who asked for a pass but did not specify, and then that will be given to marcb4617 if no reply received...sorry!
marcb46171 m ago

Any update??

It is 6:31pm and no reply received, an entertainment code will now be on it's way to you.
dealtime1 m ago

Hi, I saw your msgs on the other thread, I think you may unfortunately be …Hi, I saw your msgs on the other thread, I think you may unfortunately be late to this one too...I am awaiting a response from another person who asked for a pass but did not specify, and then that will be given to marcb4617 if no reply received...sorry!

No worries!
dealtime38 s ago

It is 6:31pm and no reply received, an entertainment code will now be on …It is 6:31pm and no reply received, an entertainment code will now be on it's way to you.

Thank you.
Stewart_Carline-10118065114 m ago

Could I have an entertainment pass please?

Sorry, all enteraintment passes have now been given away.
I think you can apply 1 now tv snatch prize for each type of Pass every 6 months according to the blurb on now tv ?
MrsMeguy30th Dec 2017

Could I take one of your Kids if you have any left please? (Kids pass …Could I take one of your Kids if you have any left please? (Kids pass that is, as that does not look right)

Hi MrMeguy, I will send over a kids TV pass, I think it's a 3 month pass. I saw you managed to obtain a different type of Snatch NOW TV Pass from another thread so am not 100% certain this pass will work for you, I hope it does. The only thing I will ask, if it does not work, can you please pass onto someone else on this site before it expires? - Thanks!
No worries. Thanks anyway
MrsMeguy30th Dec 2017

I think you can apply 1 now tv snatch prize for each type of Pass every 6 …I think you can apply 1 now tv snatch prize for each type of Pass every 6 months according to the blurb on now tv ?

You saw my comment coming
MrsMeguy30th Dec 2017

Could I take one of your Kids if you have any left please? (Kids pass …Could I take one of your Kids if you have any left please? (Kids pass that is, as that does not look right)

Sent message!
My psychic powers sorry Yeh, thats no prob. If it does not work I'll let you know so you can pass it on again.

Thanks
Edited by: "MrsMeguy" 30th Dec 2017
Voucher applied and Kids tv pass activated Many Thanks @dealtime
I wouldn't mind a kids pass if you have one still. Thanks
cliosport656 m ago

I wouldn't mind a kids pass if you have one still. Thanks

Code Sent!
Entertainment or cinema pass would be fab if you still have one. Thanks.
MillySyke9 h, 31 m ago

Entertainment or cinema pass would be fab if you still have one. Thanks.

Sorry these were all given out and had to be applied before midnight yesterday.
Edited by: "dealtime" 1st Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions