Free O2 USB Modem with £10 profit!

Found 23rd Jan 2010
Quidco is giving £20 for Mobile Broadband PAYG when it cost £10 on O2 website.
Go and grab £10 and free USB modem, which I belive can be flashed and used on different networks too.

15 Comments

Really covered here...

hotukdeals.com/ite…for

but without the Sainsburys bit. Think it's a dupe dude

Original Poster

gal2792t;7632936

Really covered … Really covered here...http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/590511/o2-payg-mobile-broadband-dongle-for

It is a different deal with £18.75 for NEctar card owners only when this one is potentialy £20 cashback :whistling:

Original Poster

Please unExpire this as the deal is still there and it is NOT a duplicate.

iliko;7632956

It is a different deal with £18.75 for NEctar card owners only when this … It is a different deal with £18.75 for NEctar card owners only when this one is potentialy £20 cashback :whistling:

That means the only NEW information is £20 cashback via Quidco... which cant be a deal

Original Poster

edi;7632979

That means the only NEW information is £20 cashback via Quidco... which … That means the only NEW information is £20 cashback via Quidco... which cant be a deal

Why extra £1.25 is not a deal?

iliko;7632970

Please unExpire this as the deal is still there and it is NOT a duplicate.

When I said it covers it, what I mean is within the thread it says about both the Quidco & Nectar routes for the offer.

Just triangle button for a mod :thumbsup:

Banned

cashback is not guaranteed .........no deal!!!

It also needs £15 top in first month

Original Poster

casparwhite;7633029

cashback is not guaranteed .........no deal!!!

Is it garanteed via Nectar?

iliko;7633037

not as such but there are less t&c's followed by the price of £10 is a deal on its own.

Banned

iliko;7633037

the deal is for a £10 modem not the cashback or nectar points.....if you get them

Original Poster

neale931;7633035

It also needs £15 top in first month

That is right and I did not top it up last time and got all my cashback via Quidco. :thumbsup:

Quidco

*In order to receive cashback for PAYG Mobile Broadband you must top up with £15 within the first 30 days to receive your cashback

Original Poster

casparwhite;7633061

the deal is for a £10 modem not the cashback or nectar points.....if you … the deal is for a £10 modem not the cashback or nectar points.....if you get them

Same here then.

Dupe post.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 2 for 1 code33
    2. Travelling from London Stadium after an event23
    3. With or without cream?45
    4. Computer upgrades78

See more discussions