FREE one extra hour sleep tonight

Found 28th Oct 2017
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me, at 2am tonight the clocks are going back which means you'll get an extra hour in bed.
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments
+heat but mans not hot
One extra hour to play video games through the night!
But then you lose an hour in six months time
so not free

in fact you come off worse because of the time you lose changing clocks
having your sleep patterns disrupted.....

and just to underline the point
"Daylight saving time has also been linked to heart attacks. In a study published in the British Medical Journal in 2014, Amneet Sandhu of the University of Colorado reported a 24% increase in heart attack admissions at hospitals in Michigan from 2010 to 2013 on the Monday after the clocks went forward in spring, when compared with other Mondays throughout the year.

In contrast, he noted a 21% decrease in heart attacks on the Tuesday in the same hospitals after the clocks moved an hour back in autumn."

theguardian.com/soc…ess
Edited by: "Wongy110" 28th Oct 2017
and a darker drive to work on Monday
Does Groupon off cashback on this?
joesmum6 m ago

and a darker drive to work on Monday

No, the clocks go back so its a lighter drive to work but a darker drive home, unless you work nights?
Delbert.Grady2 m ago

No, the clocks go back so its a lighter drive to work but a darker drive …No, the clocks go back so its a lighter drive to work but a darker drive home, unless you work nights?

ha ha oh yes, it will still be dark in the morning but darker at night! and cold.
Try telling my cat George that !!
They have another thing coming if they think I'm putting my clock back tonight...

it's daylight robbery..
airfix2 h, 42 m ago

Try telling my cat George that !!

The stomach clock is undeniable.
Woohoo
I'm working tonight and we are short staffed.
I'm also at work...
Woke up an hour earlier today, it makes no difference to anything I don't understand it, lighter in the morning whoopeedooo but then gets darker earlier in the afternoon so whats the point
Segata-Sanshiro16 h, 30 m ago

Woke up an hour earlier today, it makes no difference to anything I don't …Woke up an hour earlier today, it makes no difference to anything I don't understand it, lighter in the morning whoopeedooo but then gets darker earlier in the afternoon so whats the point

You aren't a business
catbeans6 h, 11 m ago

You aren't a business

If a business is 9 to 5 at the moment its darker before work is over, if you are a farm worker not only do they have modern things called lighting but again your just swapping some light at one of the day for the other. People are driving to work in light now but driving home tired after in darkness, its a bit lighter for walking to school but again darker for coming home.

Whats the point
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants