Free Online Footy Manager

Hi guys,

Been playing this for a year now & it's a fantastic game (more addictive than Champ Man haha).

It's free to play, so if you sign up, give me a shout

trophymanager.com

7 Comments

Original Poster

clickable link

Trophy Manager

ive been looking for a good free online footy game :thumbsup:

Are you sure it's totally free? Do they make you pay for anything?

What's with the referral ID though in the link??

Original Poster

Totally free.

You can pay for Pro (which you get 2 weeks free of), but it just gets rid of Ad's, allows you to upload a club badge etc.

ID is my club so you can say Hi when you sign up !! Put my ID down in your buddy list

ChrisUK;5215390

Totally free.You can pay for Pro (which you get 2 weeks free of), but it … Totally free.You can pay for Pro (which you get 2 weeks free of), but it just gets rid of Ad's, allows you to upload a club badge etc.ID is my club so you can say Hi when you sign up !! Put my ID down in your buddy list

Will do. And you get a free period of pro for everyone you introduce ;-) :whistling:

Looks good, just registered waiting for approval

Original Poster

SunTzu;5216785

Will do. And you get a free period of pro for everyone you introduce ;-) … Will do. And you get a free period of pro for everyone you introduce ;-) :whistling:

Nope, only if the team eventually buys some, I get nothing for referring you by itself - just more mates to include in a friendly league lol

Original Poster

andrpro;5216867

Looks good, just registered waiting for approval

They re-designed the English league at the start of the season, so when you start off in Div 7, you will get a VERY good team.

Most Div 7 teams are now better than my Div 4 team from the off !!!

Dont forget to add me & say Hi when your registered, I'll give you a few tips :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2155
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005

See more discussions