free online games

Found 21st Jun 2009
hey all..... am bored so wanted to play some online games (distracts from the nausea im feeling!!) i joined upto king.com but its lame and ends the games real quick.

i only want to play simple games like bejewlled / chuzzle....etc.

thanks

22 Comments

Hi Magic, this is quite addictive (and infuriating!). Sorry to hear about the nausea. X.

simianlogic3d.com/blo…er/

The Impossible Quiz?

]http//ww…php

[url]www.reflexive.com[/url]
get 1 hr free of each

games.yahoo.com/

neopets.com/?ci…SSP

and for morning sickness ginger nut biscuits,boiled sweets & lollypops,don't know if works as I'm lucky,I don't get morning sickness ever.

Original Poster

thanks all...that should keep me entertained!! repped!! :thumbsup:

The best site by far is

[url]www.dragongamez.com[/url]

Some games you need java or flash player installed though.

I was going to recommend neopets, loads of games on there. Thats how I waste time when I'm bored

Morning sickness, congratulations! When are you due? I tried those preggypop sweets, what a waste of money, actually made me feel worse! I found cheese on toast helped. X.

2 ppl reccommended neopets, what the hell is it?

Original Poster

Banana79;5550708

Morning sickness, congratulations! When are you due? I tried those … Morning sickness, congratulations! When are you due? I tried those preggypop sweets, what a waste of money, actually made me feel worse! I found cheese on toast helped. X.

february! ages and ages away., a mre 6 weeks....so its only gonna get worse :? ....yeah i cant do sweet things at all!!!

magicbeans;5550738

february! ages and ages away., a mre 6 weeks....so its only gonna get … february! ages and ages away., a mre 6 weeks....so its only gonna get worse :? ....yeah i cant do sweet things at all!!!

I started craving sweets when I don't usually have a sweet tooth! I'm due my first at the beginning of December! :-D Hope you feel better soon! X.

[url]www.miniclips.com[/url]

]onemorelevel anything and everything there. Or if you're into quizzes and and such try ]sporcle. Spend atleast an hour a day on one of the two

Smeagol 2 ppl reccommended neopets, what the hell is it?

My Mum plays at Slingo.

Nice finds - cheers

awwww hope you're ok MB xxxx

I play bejewelled on facebook and I am hooked

Original Poster

Banana79;5550623

Hi Magic, this is quite addictive (and infuriating!). Sorry to hear about … Hi Magic, this is quite addictive (and infuriating!). Sorry to hear about the nausea. X.http://www.simianlogic3d.com/blog/games/filler/

i dont get how it works!
Post a comment
@
    Text