Found 20th Jun 2008
Any one know where I can find free online legal advice? Is to do with copyright and setting up terms and conditions for a small website. Ive seen a post on here a few months ago but the search feature comes up with nappys and other irrelevant posts.

Thanks in advance,

8 Comments

aye mate this shud help [URL="www.smouch.net/lol/"]smouch legal[/URL]

Original Poster

Thanks for the help. :thumbsup:

Any one thats not taking the p**s have an answer?

You could try the newsgroup uk.legal. I think you can access it via Google Groups. The advice there tends to be a bit hit and miss though!

Never yet met a competent lawyer who would tell you the time of day without charging you for it. :roll:

Hope this helps you could try the CAB clsdirect.org.uk/

acecatcher3;2350143

I hate yyou lol

homer_213;2350653

I hate yyou lol

lol no u dont...u love it!

Generally if you want free information of the generic kind there are lots of websites, including several on e commerce & intellectual property rights (with copyright being a common item to discuss due it's simplicity). If you need specific one to one advice you might find business link useful, or the free 20-30minutes solicitors offer, but to be honest you will probably end up paying. Terms and Conditions need to be done properly (I'm sure you've heard of cases where the entire document is thrown out because of one mistake (well two if you count not including a limitation on invalidity clause in the first place!).

acecatcher3;2350143

Anyone know a good lawyer, I've just had a really bad Rick Roll experience
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564102
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247569
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769246
    4. EA shuts down Visceral Games.33

See more discussions