Groups

Free- Optical Express Vouchers (£150 off treatment)

I've been sent some vouchers from Optical Express after having Laser Eye Surgery in January.

They offer £150 off treatment for anyone considering having their eyes lasered.

I've got 8 and they're all completely free of charge (postage free too) to anyone who wants them.

6 Comments

Moved to Misc, thanks for reporting

Original Poster

edi;6793263

Moved to Misc, thanks for reporting

Thanks, I wasn't sure where to put it!

Does it have any expiry date on them? Nice gesture btw!

Ill gladly take one - I will need treatment before Im 20 because my eyes are deteriorating fast, but opticians said i wont be able to get on NHS because I can wear glasses....... Silly really.. there delaying the inevitable.

Thanks if you choose my retarded eyes

Bigpoppaad

Original Poster

Spriggan;6793306

Does it have any expiry date on them? Nice gesture btw!

It says on the back that you need to book your treatment before 10th December and you need to take one of the vouchers to your initial consultation.

It says for 'bilateral' treatment, surgery must take place by 24th December. To be honest I have no idea what this means (whether it's a specific type or just standard treatment).

Original Poster

Bigpoppaad;6793315

Ill gladly take one - I will need treatment before Im 20 because my eyes … Ill gladly take one - I will need treatment before Im 20 because my eyes are deteriorating fast, but opticians said i wont be able to get on NHS because I can wear glasses....... Silly really.. there delaying the inevitable. Thanks if you choose my retarded eyes (y)Bigpoppaad

Best thing i ever did and I'm nearly 24. PM me your name and address and I'll post you a voucher. If you decide to use it it's up to you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2136
      2. word association Game73944509
      3. What would be HELL to you?2530
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767337

See more discussions