EXPIRED

Free Orange Broadband?

Banned
I am looking at getting a new contract, and I am most likely choosing an orange deal. With them it says I can get free orange broadband. Does anybody know anything about how reliable, good or bad this broadband service is??

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. :pirate:

9 Comments

boateng

I am looking at getting a new contract, and I am most likely choosing an … I am looking at getting a new contract, and I am most likely choosing an orange deal. With them it says I can get free orange broadband. Does anybody know anything about how reliable, good or bad this broadband service is??Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. :pirate:

I'm on Orange and my GF is on this deal, 18month phone contract and you get free Broadband, with a wireless live box and speeds up to 8meg...it's a crackin deal as long as you dont mind an 18month contract.

Oh also the contract for your phone must be £30 a month or more

Original Poster Banned

So they come and fit the broadband at your house? Just I am moving next in September and wondered if I could wait until then before I got it fitted but would like to start my contract now. Thanks Carzy

boateng

So they come and fit the broadband at your house? Just I am moving next … So they come and fit the broadband at your house? Just I am moving next in September and wondered if I could wait until then before I got it fitted but would like to start my contract now. Thanks Carzy

They dont come out but you may be able to request this, comes with guides on CD's it's very straight forward so i'm sure you would manage and if not sure we could help you

Original Poster Banned

Ah I see. And its an 8meg broadband? I think I may have to go for this it would save me a fortune. Thanks for your help.

boateng

Ah I see. And its an 8meg broadband? I think I may have to go for this it … Ah I see. And its an 8meg broadband? I think I may have to go for this it would save me a fortune. Thanks for your help.

Yeh 8 meg, well as long as your line can handle it, if not then it will just give you the max possible speed, i can get 8meg but my line only allows me to have 1 meg which sucks but no matter haha. Glad i could help

Original Poster Banned

Is this a wireless box you get free too? So I could just use my Wireless adaptor to connect to it no router necessary??

boateng

Is this a wireless box you get free too? So I could just use my Wireless … Is this a wireless box you get free too? So I could just use my Wireless adaptor to connect to it no router necessary??

Well in the contract they do charge you i think it's £2.50 for using the livebox, but this is covered with your deal so your ok, however the livebox is not yours, you are renting it off Orange, if you leave you have to give it back, but you can use your own wireless adapter to connect to it it works just like any other router and it will already have the security turned on and built in for you.

Original Poster Banned

Carzy, your better than an Orange assistant in the shop! Cheers for your help! Think I will go for it! I owe u one!

boateng

Carzy, your better than an Orange assistant in the shop! Cheers for your … Carzy, your better than an Orange assistant in the shop! Cheers for your help! Think I will go for it! I owe u one!

No probs, i had issues getting my dads laptop to connect, phoned orange they said the wireless on the laptop must be broken you will have to replace it............emmmmm rightttttttt, 20mins later i had it working haha

Once again glad i could help.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)67
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy34
    3. Any eBay final value fee promos?11
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2342

See more discussions