***Free*** Oxygen for everyone :)

Also this year do a favor to yourself and your children: make sure your Christmas three does not end up in the garbage but it's recycled via proper facilities.

itv.com/new…gh/

I have included a link for London neighborhoods a bit outdated but imho still helpful. People from other cities might want to contact their local council for more information.

We breath 7-8 trees per year per person. Considering there are about 60+ millions people in U.K., it would be helpful to have some Christmas tree back to life.

A human breathes about 9.5 tonnes of air in a year, but oxygen only makes up about 23 percent of that air, by mass, and we only extract a little over a third of the oxygen from each breath. That works out to a total of about 740kg of oxygen per year. Which is, very roughly, seven or eight trees’ worth.

10 Comments

Our tree is plastic. Had it for years.

Do I win £5?

O Christmas three! O Christmas three!
Not two, not four, but three-ee.
Edited by: "RossD89" 3rd Jan

"but oxygen only makes up about 23 percent of that air, by mass" *molar mass.

"and we only extract a little over a third of the oxygen from each breath" the other way round, we absorb around a third of the oxygen from each breath intake and around 2/3rds is extracted.

Edited by: "hass123" 3rd Jan

I think Trump might unintentionally save the planet, by killing 95% of people living on it.

this is to much oO

My Christmas tree has roots on it and will be going back outside for the rest of the year later today . I will therefore be sharing the oxygen it makes with my neighbours which makes me an all around good egg

I live in a forest, I'll lay it amongst the other trees so it can get the proper burial it deserves.

hass123

"but oxygen only makes up about 23 percent of that air, by mass" *molar … "but oxygen only makes up about 23 percent of that air, by mass" *molar mass."and we only extract a little over a third of the oxygen from each breath" the other way round, we absorb only a third of the oxygen from each breath intake and around 2/3rds is extracted.

http://res.cloudinary.com/urbandictionary/image/upload/a_exif,c_fit,h_200,w_200/v1396227695/zjxrie5ljfnmbvznhdqh.jpg

We breath 7-8 trees per year per person

... and I've been taking Sudafed to clear up my congestion!

*favour
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1972
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions