Groups

Free parking 03/01/2011(bank holiday)birmingham town?

hi does anyone know if tomarrow u can park in birmingham town center for free in side streets?as tomarrow is bank hliday?

2 Comments

I think you have to pay just one marrow for parking, not two......:p

On-street Parking - Vehicles may park free of charge in on-street parking areas (but not on the yellow line restrictions) on Sundays, Bank Holidays and Christmas Day - from Birmingham Council website.

Original Poster

meister

I think you have to pay just one marrow for parking, not … I think you have to pay just one marrow for parking, not two......:pOn-street Parking - Vehicles may park free of charge in on-street parking areas (but not on the yellow line restrictions) on Sundays, Bank Holidays and Christmas Day - from Birmingham Council website.

yes thanks for that i did check the website but not sure abt tomarrow bank holiday as some stores are not considering tomarrow as bank holiday including mine so was'nt sure abt parking
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764301
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846201
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions