Groups

free parking around morecambe (arndale) town centre? or lancaster town centre?

hi all

regularly commute to morecambe and occaisionally lancaster town centre for work, just wondering if anyone knows any side streets or places near town where i could park ideally for absolutely free or as cheaply as possible???

(street names and postcodes most appreciated)

thanks

2 Comments

In Morecambe you can park on Victoria Street for free for an hour, or along the prom (in the town centre) in marked bays for up to two hours if you can find a space. Also Pedder Street and the roads round there are free for an hour or two. Or you can park in Morrisons car park for free for 2 hours. I think along the prom a bit further away from the town centre is free all the time.

In Lancaster the only place I know that is free is on the street opposite the station - Meeting House Lane I think. I think that is 2 hours. Other than that, cheapest place I use is the long stay place on Dallas Road.

There is free parking behind the George and Dragon down on St George's Quay (Lancaster).
    Not sure how many empty spaces there will be during the day.

Edited by: "MBeeching" 1st Sep 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions