Groups

Free parking around wembley area?

I have won a place on ITV's RED OR BLACK. The first heat is at Wembley (London), and having never ventured around this area before was wondering if there is any free parking? I have looked on freeparkingspace.co.uk but most say free parking on non-event days only. Would this be classed as an event?!

Thanks in advance...

4 Comments

Free parking is readily available evenings and weekends, I think. What day/time you going?

Original Poster

Mrs.Z

Free parking is readily available evenings and weekends, I think. What … Free parking is readily available evenings and weekends, I think. What day/time you going?

Wembley - Sunday 12th June 2011. I have an afternoon slot.

norfolk_enchance

Wembley - Sunday 12th June 2011. I have an afternoon slot.

We went to watch a Disney show on a saturday, yours won't count as an event.
    Go to Google maps and type in 'Wembley stadium'. To the left of the stadium is a main road called 'Empire Way' - we parked on one of the sides roads off there and it was fine.
    Anyways, you should find parking nearby easily

Original Poster

Mrs.Z

We went to watch a Disney show on a saturday, yours won't count as an … We went to watch a Disney show on a saturday, yours won't count as an event.Go to Google maps and type in 'Wembley stadium'. To the left of the stadium is a main road called 'Empire Way' - we parked on one of the sides roads off there and it was fine. Anyways, you should find parking nearby easily

Thank you. That Empire Way looks really close so any side road off there will be ideal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions