Expired

Free parking at Cineworld Wandsworth

Found 8th Jul 2013
We are going to see a movie on Monday at Cineworld Wandsworth which is in southside shopping centre. The movie starts at 6.30pm so we plan to be there for 6pm. Anyone happen to know of free car parking around there?

There is Sainsburys car park which is free but I don’t know if there is a time limit as to how long you can stay in the car park. We could do a bit of shopping there to get free car parking if we could stay there for 3 hours say.
Community Updates
2 Comments
Banned
I think most of wandsworth residential restriction ends 4.30pm, a few roads have 10.30-11.30 restriction. However not aware of any free roads..
Original Poster
bikemna17

I think most of wandsworth residential restriction ends 4.30pm, a few … I think most of wandsworth residential restriction ends 4.30pm, a few roads have 10.30-11.30 restriction. However not aware of any free roads..

good point. i will look into this.

we used to park on the road many years ago near to the shopping centre but that was late in the evening. however you are correct about the 4.30pm parking restriction so we may be ok. i will check the council's parking restriction on their website. thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions