Expired

Free parking near Croydon the Whitgift Shopping Centre?

Found 27th Sep 2013
Basically I would like to know if anybody knows of an free parking area near the Croydon shopping centre?

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
7 Comments
There is but not directly near it, tell me how close you need to get and I will tell you where to park
parkopedia.co.uk try this website, for proper information
good luck
lookingfordeals2013

There is but not directly near it, tell me how close you need to get and … There is but not directly near it, tell me how close you need to get and I will tell you where to park

Close as possible really, but dont mind walking between 10-15min if that helps...
jay17

Close as possible really, but dont mind walking between 10-15min if that … Close as possible really, but dont mind walking between 10-15min if that helps...

Will this be an everyday thing and what sort of hours are we looking at? as you can park free at certain places certain times of the day
lookingfordeals2013

Will this be an everyday thing and what sort of hours are we looking at? … Will this be an everyday thing and what sort of hours are we looking at? as you can park free at certain places certain times of the day

Today between 4-6pm
Just as a one off? in that case it costs £2 in the car park
yup one off, will do the £2 option. I know a £2 dropped out my pocket this morning when I got in the car!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions