Free parking tesco West Bromwich

Found 9th Mar 2015
Free parking in the tesco car park West Bromwich as the machines are broken, since last Monday
Community Updates
17 Comments
This serious?
Yes turnip it is
Bitlike your name
Bit like -*
lol jokes
Yes TURNIP it is serious the meters are broken, I hope this rolls out to the streets in London then it will be a true deal even for a day saving some £30 for the day's parking.... While we are there I hope the Congestion charge meters also malfunction for a day....

take advantage of the the Tesco's glitch...

On a Serious note don't Tesco refund the parking fees if you shop there and spend the certain lower limit.... Morrison's in Stratford will refund the fees if you spend £5 min....
dalipsinghno1

Yes TURNIP it is serious the meters are broken, I hope this rolls out to … Yes TURNIP it is serious the meters are broken, I hope this rolls out to the streets in London then it will be a true deal even for a day saving some £30 for the day's parking.... While we are there I hope the Congestion charge meters also malfunction for a day.... take advantage of the the Tesco's glitch... On a Serious note don't Tesco refund the parking fees if you shop there and spend the certain lower limit.... Morrison's in Stratford will refund the fees if you spend £5 min....

All depends on the specific t's & c's at each I expect
on my way down from Manchester just hope they're not fixed by the time I get there !
Brilliant deal and as I'm not one to turn down a bargain I'm going to immediately leave my home in Newcastle and drown down to West Bromwich immediately before this deal expires. Sod knows what I'm going to do in West Bromwich when I arrive there but like I say a deal's a deal.
You have to pay

Mancunians are too poor to pay X)
every little helps ...
Not necessarily in this location, but I could think of many occasions when this would be valuable information for me.
prove it.
Private parking firm.
Ignore any tickets, they not enforceable.

Current case going through high court.
Been on hols, so let me know if I have missed the outcome....if a precedent has been changed !!
Cold, store specific and not nationwide
iglimpse

Private parking firm.Ignore any tickets, they not enforceable.Current … Private parking firm.Ignore any tickets, they not enforceable.Current case going through high court.Been on hols, so let me know if I have missed the outcome....if a precedent has been changed !!

Poor advice, since the changes last year it is now advised to appeal to the PPC to get a POPLA code. Guaranteed win at POPLA if you say the right things.
Shaggy_Dog

Brilliant deal and as I'm not one to turn down a bargain I'm going to … Brilliant deal and as I'm not one to turn down a bargain I'm going to immediately leave my home in Newcastle and drown down to West Bromwich immediately before this deal expires. Sod knows what I'm going to do in West Bromwich when I arrive there but like I say a deal's a deal.

I was going to say watch a decent football team... if we erase the last week from memory.

I'm from West Brom... It would take more than free parking to get me to go back!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants