Groups

Free party invite download, does anyone know where I can find them?

I am trying to find a free download for a childrens birthday party invite - all I keep getting is link after link and they are not veru good!!

Does anyone know of any good ones that I could use for a 7 yr old boy?

thanks
    x

8 Comments

have you not got home bargains nearby lovely kids party stuff and invited only 29p for 20

]Try here

Search the whole website. Loads of stuff on there.

im not sure if this still works but ,,, a cpl years ago i designed my kids bday invites on moonpig.com,,,, then right clicked and saved them and voila i was able to print them off for free ,, instead of ordering them ,, gd luck

I just made some myself on word. Just get some piccies from clip art and write out your own invite, print out on A4 paper and then roll up into a scroll, use a bit of wrapping ribbon to tie it up and use your scissors to make the ends curly and then cut some tag shapes out of card and write the names on them. I've down this a few times now for invites and thankyou's and other people have started to follow suit. Nice and cheap and you can usually find a clipart picture that relates to the kind of party your child is having.

Annie1508;4537064

I just made some myself on word. Just get some piccies from clip art and … I just made some myself on word. Just get some piccies from clip art and write out your own invite, print out on A4 paper and then roll up into a scroll, use a bit of wrapping ribbon to tie it up and use your scissors to make the ends curly and then cut some tag shapes out of card and write the names on them. I've down this a few times now for invites and thankyou's and other people have started to follow suit. Nice and cheap and you can usually find a clipart picture that relates to the kind of party your child is having.

What a great idea, will remember that for the future!

Just buy them on ebay ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions