Free past maths gcse papers

Posted 17th Nov
GCSE Maths Past Papers
includes recent GCSE Maths past papers from AQA, Edexcel, Eduqas, OCR, WJEC, CCEA and the CIE IGCSE.
also includes SQA National 5 maths past papers.
If you are not sure which exam board you are studying ask your teacher. Past papers are a fantastic way to prepare for an exam as you can practise the questions in your own time. You can download each of the exam board's papers
And for parents there is a mark scheme with it, so you have all the answers

revisionmaths.com/gcs…ers
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
Thanks OP, that's Christmas for the kids sorted.
Theres a website called onmaths.com that also does that aswell. You can do them online and it will mark it as you do it which is nice.
Your best bet is to look on Twitter two weeks before your exam and get the actual questions that have been leaked!

(that's a joke kids, do revision, lots of it!)
Would be nice if the Parliament publish their past maths questions calculations used in policy and law making.
42 Comments
Thanks OP, that's Christmas for the kids sorted.
Perfect, that’s lunch sorted for the next 3 weeks
Great website
Theres a website called onmaths.com that also does that aswell. You can do them online and it will mark it as you do it which is nice.
Your best bet is to look on Twitter two weeks before your exam and get the actual questions that have been leaked!

(that's a joke kids, do revision, lots of it!)
Thank you
D3ATHST3P17/11/2019 14:21

Perfect, that’s lunch sorted for the next 3 weeks

That's fish for lunch for the rest of one's life.
Has A level on that site too - brilliant!
Would be nice if the Parliament publish their past maths questions calculations used in policy and law making.
Superb. I have several level 3s, 4s, a degree & masters - level 2 maths & English - but every employer & additional education courses tell me I need gcse (same as my level 2) so having to redo maths & English!!
wjec.co.uk/stu…rs/
Past papers for most subjects GCSE and A Levels
Unfortunately they dont go back to 2001...wanted a trip down memory lane!
Shhh dont let everyone know about this
If you are doing GCSE maths then hands down use maths genie too
Thats very useful. Thanks OP
Ladylayx17/11/2019 16:56

Superb. I have several level 3s, 4s, a degree & masters - level 2 maths & …Superb. I have several level 3s, 4s, a degree & masters - level 2 maths & English - but every employer & additional education courses tell me I need gcse (same as my level 2) so having to redo maths & English!!

Omg, so sorry
Check if your kids' school offers Mathswatch. Highly recommended it, covers each topic in the syllabus with an in depth video tutorial. Also has one minute versions of each topic with practice questions.
great
Corbettmaths.com is also a great website alongside some that have been mentioned already
Thank you, very useful!
Thank you all
Thank you, these looks really useful.
Great help everybody Thanks
Is this lawful ?

Kindest regards
You can just use MathsGenie
firstofficer17/11/2019 22:55

Is this lawful ?Kindest regards

Most definitely. All the exam boards release their papers online, but most only keep a catalog of the past few years available. Online websites, like this one, back them up and make older ones available.
mathsmadeeasy.com does this too, their AQA catalog goes back to 2012.

For those a-level students on here, nothing beats physicsandmathstutor.com, whose website has practically every maths a-level/as paper to ever surface the internet, as well as tons of stuff for the sciences, economics etc.
Edited by: "sach7" 17th Nov
benslatz17/11/2019 19:16

Unfortunately they dont go back to 2001...wanted a trip down memory lane!

What exam board did you do? The Edexcel ones are available here (aectutors.co.uk/all…er/) for higher. AQA tend to be more restrictive with their catalog unfortunately
Ladylayx17/11/2019 16:56

Superb. I have several level 3s, 4s, a degree & masters - level 2 maths & …Superb. I have several level 3s, 4s, a degree & masters - level 2 maths & English - but every employer & additional education courses tell me I need gcse (same as my level 2) so having to redo maths & English!!

Not trying to be funny but is your degree and masters in Maths? If so then dont bother reading on.
If it was not, surely it is a fair judgement on your cognitive ability on your that you cannot pass gcse maths.
Edited by: "FunkiestMonkey" 18th Nov
I can’t find a resource which lists the specification alongside past questions and answers. I want to be able to study a topic and then go through the past questions and answers. Anybody knows such a book or website?
Any good recommendations for geography?
No aqa papers?
They have always been free
sach717/11/2019 23:41

What exam board did you do? The Edexcel ones are available here …What exam board did you do? The Edexcel ones are available here (https://aectutors.co.uk/all-past-papers/maths-gcse-past-papers-old-spec/maths-gcse-edexcel-higher/) for higher. AQA tend to be more restrictive with their catalog unfortunately

Don't remember any of it!!
thanks OP and thanks for all the additional links everyone!!! really appreciated it.
can i be cheeky and ask any similar resources for other subjects?
not just past exam papers but general level based tools which kids can use to supplement their learnign which they are covering at school?

any kids friendly resources around coding? like basic basic level which my kids can watch/follow and build themselves up?

again, thanks everyone, really appreciate it.
EN1GMA18/11/2019 10:10

thanks OP and thanks for all the additional links everyone!!! really …thanks OP and thanks for all the additional links everyone!!! really appreciated it. can i be cheeky and ask any similar resources for other subjects? not just past exam papers but general level based tools which kids can use to supplement their learnign which they are covering at school?any kids friendly resources around coding? like basic basic level which my kids can watch/follow and build themselves up? again, thanks everyone, really appreciate it.

Have a look at BBC bitesize and make sure you know which exam board/syllabus they are following.

Hour of code is a good place to start for fun practicing of code. If they are total beginners have a look at scratch as a starting point for learning algorithms. When you get the hang of those then translating them into different languages will be easier. Python is very popular at the mo, worth asking what they'll do at school.
R studio is a brilliant coding tool and its free.
There is I think some free training out there too. Try udemy, they offer free courses randomly
Thx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants