Groups

Free Past SATs Papers to download

FREE SATs papers
    Choose subject and key stage below to open a page with all the papers available for download. You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view / print the documents.

The links are provided with the permission of The Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA) and are © QCA.

The Daily Telegraph Top 10 UK mail order companies for 2007
    We are an award-winning home shopping company established in 2000 and committed to the importance of fun learning at home. With no less than 5 National Mail Order Awards (including the ECMOD 2007 Award for best mail order business in our category)and listed in The Daily Telegraph Top 10 UK mail order companies for 2007.

We help you with your child's learning and development by bringing the latest educational products which support the UK Curriculum and pointing you in the direction of other sources of information.

We have both a catalogue and on-line shop where you will find over 1500 games, puzzles, flash cards, books, CD Roms and charts to help your child develop essential literacy and numeracy skills, together with creative curiosity for lifelong learning. All products are selected for their quality and safety for use both in the home and playgroup/nursery.

Your encouragement and interest in your child's learning is the best thing you can do, so go on learn together and have fun. Whatever your child's interest, BrightMinds is full of bright ideas to make learning part of play and quality time, all delivered efficiently to your home or workplace.

satspapers.co.uk/

10 Comments

These are good. I downloaded the Maths papers last week when my son was off sick (he's in Yr6).

Good posting, my kids will obviously hate it..... but anything extra (and free) always helps. Heat & rep added :thumbsup:

Am I missing something ?

Where/what is the link to ??

The AQA website also has papers for all of their subjects (mainly GCSE and A Levels).

Also, A Level Maths (MEI) papers are available at their site for all modules, password elephant:
    mei.org.uk/mei…php

Thanks Ducky and OP.

thanks OP, gonna print these out for my son in year 6! he has his sats coming up this year.

Very good source of info and tests etc so you can see how they are progressing.

Thanks for posting this i downloaded some maths papers for m sister as she is in year 6 getting ready for her SATS.:thumbsup:

This is a good way to help all the students,We all know the importance of education.in Final exams of all students They helps great position VU final term solved papers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions