FREE PC GAME KEY EXCHANGE FORUM!

Posted 5th Jul 2020Edited by:"Jameslit28"
Over time on the site ive noticed as cd key promotions come round many of you like myself double up on keys when buying bundles. This leads to some savvy members offering to exchange keys with other members to exchange those pesky duplicate keys.
So it got me to thinking, why not create a thread where members can go to list their doublers and offer to exchange with others at no costs!

The members can list on the page the game keys they wish to exchange and even list the games they are looking for in exchange.

Or alternatively just list the games in a comment they have doublers of and see who is willing to exchange and what games exchange for.

Obvious rules -

1 - Don't post keys in the comments section - only the title of your game.

2- If am member has a game that you wish to exchange for, private message the seller and exchange the key via chat once agreed.

3 - Use common sense and exchange keys at your own risk. ( take the time to review the person you are exchanging keys with. Make sure they are reputable listers as you are responsible for any exchanges you make).

4- Any exchanges you make please take the time to update your initial post to confirm they are no longer available. Also leave a little thanks to the person you exchanged with) this will let others know they are reliable to exchange with too.

This could be a great page over time and help us gamers expand their ever growing list of games in our library we will never get to play even further.

Happy gaming everyone. !!

3499616.jpg3499616.jpg3499616.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
2 Comments
Can I suggest that you might want to consider donating any spare keys to the giveaways that I run here on HUKD every week - which of course, are also a good opportunity for you to enter and win some news games yourself!

hotukdeals.com/dis…016
Illusionary05/07/2020 11:44

Can I suggest that you might want to consider donating any spare keys to …Can I suggest that you might want to consider donating any spare keys to the giveaways that I run here on HUKD every week - which of course, are also a good opportunity for you to enter and win some news games yourself!https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/weekly-game-codes-giveaway-327-3498016

Absolutely I would suggest anyone who isn't looking to exchange their keys for other games to add to their collection and who are happy to donate to do so on Illusionary weekly Thread.
Post a comment
@
    Text