Groups
    EXPIRED

Free PC Parts wanted

Hi,

Am actually looking for anyone kind enough to be able to spare any computer parts for free? When I say parts I mean the likes of anything, Cases, Memory, CPU's, Motherboards...anything at all you could spare... I am making an attempt at building a computer and before I spend any money on it I would like to see if I can actually do it hence the reason am looking for FREE parts.

Much Appreciated.

Thanks

2 Comments

Original Poster

I have always had an interest in this type of thing and have promised my son I will make him one as he likes technology too. If I can build one then I will invest money into another project to build a better one. if you know of anyone who is cilling to ''Donate Parts' or you have any youself it will be appreciated and put to good use. Well I will try to...

Original Poster

dcx_badass

When do you need it for? I have an old computer you can have but won't be … When do you need it for? I have an old computer you can have but won't be available until Christmas, only condition would be that when you are done with it and build a better one that you donate the one I gave you on here.It will probably be a Pentium 4 2.8ghz, 1GB ram, pretty standard stuff, is a full PC but you could dismantle and rebuilt.

Ok you have a deal, thanks. Will you please contact me nearer Christmas when the computer will become available?

Thank You very much!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free EE data (contract)22
      2. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER810
      3. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?48
      4. Best laptop for a budget of £700?11

See more discussions