Free Persil Laundry Dosing Device at Persil Shop

Posted 30th Dec 2021 (Posted 7 h, 36 m ago)
3862563_1.jpg
Grab a free Persil Laundry Dosing Device while supplies last. persil.com/uk/…tml

Persil is giving away free Dosing devices to UK residents on a simple request. Get yours today to make the most out of your laundry products.

Persil laundry dosing device can be very helpful to ration your laundry detergent and get the right dose for optimal washing results. The Persil laundry dosing device is simply a measuring cup to create the right amount of liquid, powder, or tablet for your wash load.

The device is easy to use – simply pour in your chosen product and until it reaches the relevant fill line for your washing machine. There’s no need for guesswork and no messing around trying to read dirty containers!

You can choose one of two dosing devices available – Either a Liquid Dosing Ball for liquid or gel detergent or a Powder Scoop.

To order one, simply follow this link to the freebie page. Choose one of the available options and scroll down to the request form. Complete it as usual and you’re good to go.

Allow 14 days or more for delivery in the mail.

This offer is available for a short period of time only, or whilst supplies last.

Available to all residents of the UK.
Community Updates
Misc
New Comment
Top comments
Get some plastic shipped around for absolutely no reason. Deal!
Its because they used to have one attached to every bottle and now they don't... So actually saving plastic
Always been free
35 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Always been free
  2. Avatar
    Imagine if every fabric softener came with these that doubled up as a 'dosing device'

Oh wait!
  3. Avatar
  4. Avatar
    Cheers op -bought 2 massive boxes of detergent, one for me and one for daughter to take back to uni.She will need a dosing cup. I don't, Looked on the Surf site and they don't seem to have them.
  5. Avatar
    Its because they used to have one attached to every bottle and now they don't... So actually saving plastic
  6. Avatar
    Ordered one ages ago never arrived, ordered again a month ago still nothing
  7. Avatar
  8. Avatar
    adnanasif30/12/2021 09:55

Ordered one ages ago never arrived, ordered again a month ago still nothing

It took me 2 months to receive mine...
  9. Avatar
    Thanks, got 50 for eBay.
  10. Avatar
    Is the powder scoop made of cardboard or plastic?
  11. Avatar
    NuffinisFree30/12/2021 10:53

Is the powder scoop made of cardboard or plastic?

Came to ask this, as last scoop i ordered was cardboard & bloody useless.
  12. Avatar
    ItsTiffJ30/12/2021 09:55

Its because they used to have one attached to every bottle and now they …Its because they used to have one attached to every bottle and now they don't... So actually saving plastic

Well pointed out
  13. Avatar
    Shogril30/12/2021 11:00

Came to ask this, as last scoop i ordered was cardboard & bloody …Came to ask this, as last scoop i ordered was cardboard & bloody useless.

Did you order from Persil or from a different brand?
  14. Avatar
    NuffinisFree30/12/2021 11:11

Did you order from Persil or from a different brand?

I honestly can't remember 100%
    I lean to it being the persil one as it had different brands one each side.
    Went in the recycling after one use.
  15. Avatar
    Shogril30/12/2021 11:13

I honestly can't remember 100% I lean to it being the persil one as it had …I honestly can't remember 100% I lean to it being the persil one as it had different brands one each side.Went in the recycling after one use.

Thanks, I thought it would be cardboard as it makes sense to make the liquid ones out of plastic as you usually put them in with the clothes.

Its a shame they don't do plastic ones for powder anymore as the cardboard ones are too flimsy and do not last long at all.
    Oh well, will have to get a kids plastic cup and start using that instead
  16. Avatar

Its because they used to have one attached to every bottle and now they …Its because they used to have one attached to every bottle and now they don't... So actually saving plastic

And the cost of shipping, packaging and fuel, just find something around the house about the right size and keep it for that
  17. Avatar

Yeah, about thirty years ago.
  18. Avatar
    This is useful if you over dose, like me & end up with lots of suds.
  19. Avatar
    I actually lost mine so this is useful.
  20. Avatar
    Why does the picture show someone using a dosing ball to put liquid in the drawer? What's the point of that?!
  21. Avatar
    ashyt16turbo30/12/2021 13:38

Why does the picture show someone using a dosing ball to put liquid in the …Why does the picture show someone using a dosing ball to put liquid in the drawer? What's the point of that?!

To measure the correct amount, or dose, to put in for one wash?
  22. Avatar
    Josephi30/12/2021 14:05

To measure the correct amount, or dose, to put in for one wash?

Yes , but the whole point of these was to just put them in with the washing.
    An unnecessary extra bit of plastic otherwise.
  23. Avatar
    ashyt16turbo30/12/2021 14:10

Yes , but the whole point of these was to just put them in with the …Yes , but the whole point of these was to just put them in with the washing.An unnecessary extra bit of plastic otherwise.

I understand why you’re saying that, thirty years ago there were some designed to go in with the clothes. That’s not what Persil claim this to be though.
    46571896-hm7vu.jpg
    It’s to measure the correct amount of detergent, as most people use way too much.
  24. Avatar
    Was looking only last night on Amazon for measuring cylinder just for this use!
  25. Avatar
    Josephi30/12/2021 09:33

Indeed. And now it’s posted on here everyone will want one just because it’s free. Who ever measures their washing liquid.
  26. Avatar
    It's not saving plastic , or any other nonsensical idea some of you may have. The company has produced too many and it's cheaper for them to give them away than it would be to despose of them.
  27. Avatar
    Wonder how many folk have ordered one because FREE but will never use it.
  28. Avatar
    Lots of people on here strong on the plastic reduction front.

If they feel so passionately for such a small amount of plastic, I would love to see what other attempts in life they are making to become carbon neutral and reduce their carbon footprint.

Its commendable people are taking this so seriously.
  29. Avatar
    Author
    DildoBagginz30/12/2021 16:18

Lots of people on here strong on the plastic reduction front.If they feel …Lots of people on here strong on the plastic reduction front.If they feel so passionately for such a small amount of plastic, I would love to see what other attempts in life they are making to become carbon neutral and reduce their carbon footprint. Its commendable people are taking this so seriously.

Seriously, I was just waiting for someone to say this✅
  30. Avatar
    mydan9930/12/2021 10:35

It took me 2 months to receive mine...

Precious things come to those who wait. Patience my child
    Edited by: "endo123" 29 m ago
  31. Avatar
    Yasmin2630/12/2021 16:21

Seriously, I was just waiting for someone to say this✅

Personally I would focus on reducing food wastage energy consumption and car emissions, but I suppose that would impact my life and its easier to project on this board over a minute amount of plastic!!!
  32. Avatar
    DildoBagginz30/12/2021 16:18

Lots of people on here strong on the plastic reduction front.If they feel …Lots of people on here strong on the plastic reduction front.If they feel so passionately for such a small amount of plastic, I would love to see what other attempts in life they are making to become carbon neutral and reduce their carbon footprint. Its commendable people are taking this so seriously.

Some of us do a LOT more than most.
  33. Avatar
    Author
    Let’s give attention to the ENVIRONMENT than in attention seeker people please. Have a good day.
    Edited by: "Yasmin26" 3 m ago
  34. Avatar
    Josephi30/12/2021 14:13

I understand why you’re saying that, thirty years ago there were some d …I understand why you’re saying that, thirty years ago there were some designed to go in with the clothes. That’s not what Persil claim this to be though. [Image] It’s to measure the correct amount of detergent, as most people use way too much.

Flips sake, is it that difficult to just put the measurement on the actual cap and make it clear?
    Edited by: "ashyt16turbo" 1 m ago
Post a comment
Top Merchants