Groups

Free phone number for Sky please?

Hello all. Looking to get in touch with Sky after Virgin have quoted me a ridiculous price for broadband only.

Ideally looking for a freephone number, thank you.

12 Comments

For sky there is no free number, trust me i looked for my own issues with sky

SayNoto0870 is your best bet....

0800 0466434

SUMMONER

0800 0466434

thanks but called them and they told me to call an 0844 number

MR1123

thanks but called them and they told me to call an 0844 number

haha... terrible people, clearly don't deserve your custom.

there is a free number i use it all the time. im not at home but could get it later on today if its not too late then

If you have a Sky phone line and ring 150 this will get through to sky

Sky broadband over virgin?
    You'll be soooorrreeee!

3 things to try.
    1. saynoto0870.
    2. phone at weekend when calls will be cheaper
    3. phone from work/friends/parents house so no cost to you.

0808 1014437 - That number DEFINITELY works...

I used it last night to call up to get the 12 months 25% off broadband deal, and was offered 6 months half price Sky World + ESPN too :P

Original Poster

the reason I have to opt for sky is because i'm not in a fibre optic area neither is my house in a cable area due us not being in the AtoZ. So virgin are offering me **** asdl broadband or whatever it's called for only 5 quid cheaper than i pay at my student diggs for fibre optic and tv and phone!!

firth_face

the reason I have to opt for sky is because i'm not in a fibre optic area … the reason I have to opt for sky is because i'm not in a fibre optic area neither is my house in a cable area due us not being in the AtoZ. So virgin are offering me **** asdl broadband or whatever it's called for only 5 quid cheaper than i pay at my student diggs for fibre optic and tv and phone!!

Oh. Fairy fluff.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010

See more discussions