Groups

FREE PHOTO EDITING PROGRAMME?

Hi
    Could anyone point me in the direction of any free easy workable software which could help me change colour of clothes being worn in my pictures?
    I am wearing a black t-shirt in one pic which looks awful and I wondered if there was something I could use to change it to white?

All help appreciated thanks

12 Comments

Try GIMP -- gimp.org/

I have never used it (I have Photoshop) but you'll have to use one of the tools to select the t-shirt and then change up the contrast or something, to make the selected area (the t-shirt) white.

alternatively [url]www.getpaint.net[/url] is quite nice

oldmanhouse;8795734

Try GIMP -- http://www.gimp.org/

+1

oldmanhouse;8795734

Try GIMP -- http://www.gimp.org/

^^This^^

But if you cant be bothered to download the software then there are really good online ones.

Aviary and sumopaint to name a couple.

what's wrong with microsoft paint?

Nad_84;8795753

what's wrong with microsoft paint?

No good for image manipulation. It doesn't have features to change the contrast, brightness, etc etc

It's only handy for very basic tasks like cutting out stuff and resizing images..

oldmanhouse;8795772

No good for image manipulation. It doesn't have features to change the … No good for image manipulation. It doesn't have features to change the contrast, brightness, etc etcIt's only handy for very basic tasks like cutting out stuff and resizing images..

Thanks for explaining :whistling:

dcx_badass;8795836

I'll assume you're been sarcastic.

Spot on :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks everyone I have just tried paint.net and haven't a clue how to do it although I have worked out how to draw a shape around the t-shirt but it won't just change the colour of the shirt?
    I will have a go at the others unless someone has an easy to read guide on how to change just the shirt in one easy go????

Thanks lots everyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions