Expired

Free Pizza from Takeaway.com (£10 voucher)

Found 3rd Dec 2012
Essentially, they're posting codes for £10 voucher once a minute, and the first person to redeem it gets it. The promotion is for Pizza (a number of pizza chains have medium 10.5" pizza for under £10 with a £10 minimum fee), but can be use for anything. Wise to have your restaurant and shopping cart ready. Runs everyday until Friday from 5:30PM to 9:30PM. Availability depends on restaurants that deliver to your postcode.

FREE PIZZA CODES ARE HERE!

We know not everybody likes pizza, so we're offering you guys £10 voucher codes every minute from now until 9:30pm in THIS post's comments. First to redeem the code, gets it! Can only be redeemed with online payments & there's NO minimum spend! Full T&Cs/details are online: takeaway.com/fre…eek

From Monday 3rd December 2012 to Friday 7th December 2012 inclusive, we will be giving away pizzas (£10 vouchers) via Facebook, every minute, from 5:30PM to 9:30PM (Greenwich Mean Time).

To redeem a code, you need to input it at the Checkout (Step 4), where you also input your delivery address and method of payment. Click “Add Voucher”, where you are prompted for a voucher or coupon.

When you click “Add Voucher” you’ll be able to redeem your code. If the code is invalid (because another person has been a little quicker in redeeming it), you will receive a message on the screen. Keep an eye on the Facebook comments in our Free Pizza Week posts, as a new code will be uploaded every minute!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL FREE PIZZA WEEK CODES:
his code entitles you to £10 worth of credit, when paying using online payment methods at Takeaway.com. All costs over £10 need to be paid online by the customer. This credit can only be redeemed in one single order. Please note that these codes cannot be redeemed in conjunction with cash orders. Codes are valid from 03/12/12 - 07/12/12 inclusive. One code per household/customer for the duration of the promotion. Vouchers cannot be refunded, applied retroactively, or exchanged for cash. Cannot be redeemed on mobile devices or applications. Takeaway.com reserves the right to cancel orders at its discretion.
Community Updates
9 Comments
Hi keleezy, many thanks for posting, as the voucher codes are unique, only one use per customer, and it is on a 'fast finger first' type situation, i have moved your thread to the competition section of the forum, as not everyone will be guaranteed to obtain a free £10 discount voucher. Heat Added
Watch out, some people are still being charged full price even after the site saying the code works.

Pro-tip: Spend just under a tenner so you can skip the card process.
wtf is this
Original Poster
missgem

Hi keleezy, many thanks for posting, as the voucher codes are unique, … Hi keleezy, many thanks for posting, as the voucher codes are unique, only one use per customer, and it is on a 'fast finger first' type situation, i have moved your thread to the competition section of the forum, as not everyone will be guaranteed to obtain a free £10 discount voucher. Heat Added

No problem and thanks I'm just happy to finally have something to post.
Thanks!

Just won one, took me about 15 mins but hey, £10 worth of free food! I added a Pizza and Garlic Bread to the basket (Cost £9.90) The trick is to add items to the basket then go to payment and click on add voucher, then scroll the page down so the place order it directly next to the add voucher button. Then refresh the facebook page every second, when the code comes up double click it, press CTRL and C and then CTRL and V into the voucher box.
Edited by: "RyanDawson" 3rd Dec 2012
Thanks
too much risk and i aint waiting around all night (it eats into what little free time i have left) papajohns giveaway was a whole lot better.
you'll get heat but the stats for this is anoying to say the least
Original Poster
Today's link.

(Realise it'd be better to link to the main Facebook page but I can't edit the direct link)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions