FREE Pokemon codes Genesect and Volcanon

Hi

I have two codes to giveaway for those of you who own X/Y Alpha/Ruby

I have one code for a Volcanon and one for Genesect.

One code per member. I will PM the code. I would prefer for these to go to established members/contributors to the site.

Merry Christmas!

Too soon?

14 Comments

Yes please, either

Already have Genesect but wouldn't say no to the Volcanion if you still have it

I'd take 1 for my partner if still available thanks

If I can I'd love a Volcanion one! Thanks for your generosity

Original Poster

hero9989

Already have Genesect but wouldn't say no to the Volcanion if you still … Already have Genesect but wouldn't say no to the Volcanion if you still have it

PM sent

Original Poster

JohnnyRoller

I'd take 1 for my partner if still available thanks

PM sent

Original Poster

blking247

Yes please, either

Hey Blking, sorry friend but I went with the other two members as they had been more active. Apologies

Original Poster

Rid1

If I can I'd love a Volcanion one! Thanks for your generosity

Hey Rid, really sorry I can't help you out this time

nicblaney

PM sent

Thanks so much!! it will be well looked after

you can literally go into any Game and ask for these codes for free at the till, by the way.

tweetypye23

you can literally go into any Game and ask for these codes for free at … you can literally go into any Game and ask for these codes for free at the till, by the way.

My nearest game shop is closed until the shopping center finishes its refurbishment, and the next closest one is quite far away.

nicblaney

Hey Rid, really sorry I can't help you out this time

No worries dude! Thanks anway.

Hi, do you still have a genesect code? Been trying to get one for ages but Game were being really akward with this one for some reason and now its ended. Would really appreciate it!!

Original Poster

jay7zed

Hi, do you still have a genesect code? Been trying to get one for ages … Hi, do you still have a genesect code? Been trying to get one for ages but Game were being really akward with this one for some reason and now its ended. Would really appreciate it!!

Really sorry but I don't have any more
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356123
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    4. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312

See more discussions