EXPIRED

Free Police Helicopter calendars

Each Police Helicopter base in the UK has a handful of 2017 calendars to give away. They are each running a daily competition on their Twitter pages / Facebook pages. My local chopper is facebook.com/asu…son or twitter.com/npa…son but there are many other NPAS bases you can follow. The calendars are from a really limited batch (200 I think) and they have already started running the competitions. There's not that many entrants currently, so the chances of winning are fairly good! There will be a different competition every day

Good luck all

3 Comments

Thanks stefankeyte & welcome to HUKD. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post. Go bottom right add the date 31/12/2016. Go bottom left click 'save changes. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name & they will do it for you. Nice comp. I've would put 31st December because on Twitter it states they are running competitions through out December. Nice comp. Many thanks & good luck.

x

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
    2. Virgin Media TV67
    3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023
    4. Does the app aznog still work?11

See more discussions