Groups

Free powerpoint program?

I have to do some work for tomorrow and its quite late notice and at my college they have MS powerpoint and on my home PC i dont have any PP programs so can anyone recommend me a free one? AND if i save a presentation will it work on the MS Power Point at college?#

Thanks in advance!

Kiwi

7 Comments

Banned

maybe not.

Powerpoint viewer will let you VIEW presentations, but not edit or create.

Openoffice has a presentation app i think. It (like the rest of openoffice) is pretty terrible, but I think you can save as powerpoint.

You can get a free plugin from Microsoft that will work. Give me a minute to find it.

Edit: Sorry it is only a viewer, so no option to edit PPs. Here is the viewer if you want it:
    microsoft.com/dow…=en

OpenOffice (free) has a powerpoint like presentation package.

I believe you can save it in "powerpoint" format so Powerpoint will show it

openoffice.org/

not sure if this will be any good for you ,

filehippo.com/dow…ce/

you will need to read up and check it has the options you req........its free and no spyware...

guilbert53;4989571

OpenOffice (free) has a powerpoint like presentation package.I believe … OpenOffice (free) has a powerpoint like presentation package.I believe you can save it in "powerpoint" format so Powerpoint will show ithttp://www.openoffice.org/

that's right. save as .ppt

Banned

i did say all that in my first reply... but hey.

Original Poster

Thanks guys!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      3. word association Game74044544
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions