*Free* Pre-Owned Gamecube

Cleared a couple of cupboards out yesterday to uncover a black gamecube
This is of absolutely no use to me, i don't have a single game for it; but it includes a black official controller, two memory cards (one official, one unofficial), RF cable and the mains adaptor - essentially everything you need to play it but a game.
I have to ask for P+P though, which is probably about £5 - otherwise i may as well just chuck it in the bin. Alternatively, my postcode is NN3 6WJ (Northampton), so you could come and pick it up for nothing if you live close enough

10 Comments

Yes please?

Please PM me pmt details.

I'll take it :thumbsup:

Nice suggestion but needs to be in Misc for freebies.

Hope someone takes you up on your offer.

Banned

why not just ebay it?

Banned

nice offer, if i didnt already have one id have snapped it up!

If its still going ill take it , will pay P&P no probs

supermod

Moved to MISC as it's a 'freebie' giveaway with only P&P costs & is therefore excluded from FS/T Feedback, thanks.

yes please

Original Poster

kyalion;6351139

Yes please?

Cool
erm, i've looked on the Royal Mail website, and they say between 2-4Kg is £7.06; as the box is around 2.5 Kg
And i might be able to post this afternoon, would you be able to paypal it to me?
If so

Mod edit: Personal details removed.

Cheers

alex-_;6351367

Cool :)erm, i've looked on the Royal Mail website, and they say between … Cool :)erm, i've looked on the Royal Mail website, and they say between 2-4Kg is £7.06; as the box is around 2.5 KgAnd i might be able to post this afternoon, would you be able to paypal it to me?If so:Mod edit: Personal details removed.Cheers

Pmt sent. Address details with PP pmt. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
    2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
    3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
    4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions