FREE PREMIER LEAGUE HIGHLIGHTS AFTER THE GAME

Posted 18th Jan
Approx 3 minutes highlights of each finished Premier League match on Sky Sports YouTube channel. Uploaded around 30 minutes after the game finishes.
youtube.com/cha…top
Community Updates
YouTube DealsMisc

Groups

10 Comments
Not a deal! It’s going to get cold!! Freezing!! Beast from the east 2020 BBBRRRRRR
So they're finally following the NFL route. Makes a lot sense and gets many into the sport
You can get full match and/or highlights elsewhere.
The free Sky sports app on your mobile will also show highlights - they’ve done this for ages
Or if you only care about the goal and want to see it instantly, just check /r/soccer on reddit.

reddit.com/r/s…er/
Done this all season
I can’t give up on match of the day
I'm old fashioned. I'll wait for the highlights on MOTD & watch on my TV not a mobile phone!
Gollywood18/01/2020 22:52

I'm old fashioned. I'll wait for the highlights on MOTD & watch on my TV …I'm old fashioned. I'll wait for the highlights on MOTD & watch on my TV not a mobile phone!

Luddite
Get any vpn which has American server (Windscribe free monthly account)
Choose usa server
Go YouTube
Search nbcsn .. mini highlights 3-5 mins and long highlight 10-15 mins , 1080p legit 1080 quality with English commentary
Yes it is a long process but you would have better luck finding adult content on YouTube then finding decent long highlight
Edited by: "saeed2810" 19th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants