Expired

Free Premiership Football And La Liga On Your Pc

Banned 9
Found 29th Aug 2006
Totally free premiership and la liga football on your pc i have been using this and it is excellent if you need any help there is a forum with the moderator who is called Henry and he posts the live links for the games.
the link is asiaplate.com/

10 Comments

Like that allot,,:-D :-D :-D

thanks

Original Poster Banned

England vs Andorra - Sept. 2nd

THIS IS SHOWING LIVE ON THE SITE TODAY. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This site is excellent thank you. :-D

Original Poster Banned

This is also a useful site that gives you all the fixtures week by week.

[COLOR="Red"]www.freefootball.org/upcoming.php[/COLOR]

England game's is on BBC anyway, but some of the other matches look interesting to watch thou.

Original Poster Banned

Excellent site for all your premiership football :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My brother's computer imploded a week after loading this progaramme - be sure that there is no virus/backdoor being installed.
I don't have a lot of confidence in my brother's technical abilities - but the virus that somehow got onto his machine survived a full format and re-install by hiding itself on his second hard-drive. that's just nasty!

:evil:

Original Poster Banned

we have been using this site for over 2 years now and never had a single problem with viruses or anything else.I think your brother has probably picked it up from looking at other sites which i will not mention on this forum.

christt

...I don't have a lot of confidence in my brother's technical abilities … ...I don't have a lot of confidence in my brother's technical abilities ...

Rickylester
I agree, he is as green as they come when it somes to computer security, yet thinks he is a whizz. LOL :roll:

:evil:

This site is brilliant thank you :-D :-D :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text