Groups

Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags

Please can someone move this to the download thread as I could not find it. Thanks :o)

Free printable Christmas Gift Tags --WATCH FOR MORE !!
    You have two printable options.

1. Each tag design has a PDF file that can be printed on card stock or cover stock and the tags cut out with scissors or a paper cutter. Print from any computer.

2.The DOC files are in a MSWord business card template so that they can be printed on pre-perforated business card paper available at Wal-Mart or any office supply store. The designs are set for business card paper that has ten (10) 2" x 3.5" cards per page. You will need to already have MSWord or a program that will open Word files to use this option.

In most cases the PDF files are smaller than the DOC files, so if you are on dialup, you may prefer to download those.

1 Comment

Admin

Thanks Download thread is in my signature- if you can't find it again, just look for one of my posts.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.812
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767536
    3. Bearded chat1326
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563844

See more discussions