Groups

FREE Prize Draw to Win 1 of 2 Cineworld Tickets

I have two Cineworld tickets up for grabs from a KGB deal found on HUKD. The prize draw could not be easier, just make a post in this thread and I will use a random number generator to decide which person will get the tickets.

I'm doing this because I'm at university and there are no Cineworld cinemas nearby and I will not be returning home before the 5th June. Im providing a bit of community spirit and giving them away to the lucky winners. I know its not a huge prize but hey its something for nothing?

Few terms:

The tickets can be used in any Cineworld cinema across the country and must be used before the 6th June 2010. The competition will close at 6pm tomorrow (28th) and I will decide a winner shortly after that time. If the codes do not work I cannot be held responsible and there are no alternative prizes if this happens. (just wanted to add this incase anything goes pearshaped)

One final note, please dont spam posts to give everyone a fair chance. and good luck!

26 Comments

is this for any film??
    yes please

Count me in -thanks!

W000t

Original Poster

arcangel111;8705681

is this for any film??yes please

yup its for any film!

very nice of you im in please

why the hell not .............

http://www.made-in-england.org/images/yesplease.gif

Count me in :-O

Very kind of you indeed- count me in!
    Like the addition of terms and conditions too

Original Poster

Snakebite;8705835

Very kind of you indeed- count me in!Like the addition of terms and … Very kind of you indeed- count me in!Like the addition of terms and conditions too

Can u tell im a business student?

Count me in

yes please

golemsmate;8705882

Can u tell im a business student?

Ah, I am a business graduate so should have recognised a fellow professional :thumbsup:

Me please because I owe MichelleLeeMoo one, because KGB are being idiot's and not giving me one :-(

me too pretty please! x

spikeyjacko;8705960

Me please because I owe MichelleLeeMoo one, because KGB are being idiot's … Me please because I owe MichelleLeeMoo one, because KGB are being idiot's and not giving me one :-(

i'd give michelleleemoo one too.. fnar fnar ;-)

yes please

Very good of you
    I'd appreciate a shot at the ticket Thanks
    Rep left!

Original Poster

The odds are looking good if not many ppl post :-)

yes please

Original Poster

Bumping to encourage more entrys.

Original Poster

only 4 more hours to enter

Original Poster

smithy and lilraul you've both won! ill PM u the codes well done

lilraul you've been very lucky and won both of my competitions lol :thumbsup:

same not many people entered

golemsmate;8713599

smithy and lilraul you've both won! ill PM u the codes well donelilraul … smithy and lilraul you've both won! ill PM u the codes well donelilraul you've been very lucky and won both of my competitions lol :thumbsup:same not many people entered

Just logged on, thankyou very much ............ :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi, I would really appreciate one to go to see New Moon, and it would be fun with my friends- i don't have much money please, and wish to go with my friends. It would be appreciated!

Jules

Julespom;8977598

Hi, I would really appreciate one to go to see New Moon, and it would be … Hi, I would really appreciate one to go to see New Moon, and it would be fun with my friends- i don't have much money please, and wish to go with my friends. It would be appreciated!Jules

You are about 6 weeks late lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…915
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions