Free £1.70 TCB and Lego life magazine quarterly for simply signing up

10 Comments
Thanks op, £2 for plus members!
Brill
Mine tcb got cancelled almost straight away, tried opening case but they keep asking for order number which they don't seem to give.
jools1916/09/2020 19:31

Mine tcb got cancelled almost straight away, tried opening case but they …Mine tcb got cancelled almost straight away, tried opening case but they keep asking for order number which they don't seem to give.

I'm still waiting for £70 from a Three contract from 12 months ago! They're shocking.
jools1916/09/2020 19:31

Mine tcb got cancelled almost straight away, tried opening case but they …Mine tcb got cancelled almost straight away, tried opening case but they keep asking for order number which they don't seem to give.

They keep asking me for order numbers too.

I put the order number as 8 zeros. I don't know, if that will work.
Delightful12316/09/2020 19:43

They keep asking me for order numbers too. I put the order number as 8 …They keep asking me for order numbers too. I put the order number as 8 zeros. I don't know, if that will work.

I tried putting n/a but they sent message shortly after, then I put in a sentence about not having order number then got reply asking for order number.
endofdays16/09/2020 19:40

I'm still waiting for £70 from a Three contract from 12 months ago! …I'm still waiting for £70 from a Three contract from 12 months ago! They're shocking.

To be fair to them I've not had a lot declined but I open a case as soon as I notice something hasn't tracked or tracked at the wrong amount. They can be slow sometimes though.
jools1916/09/2020 20:03

To be fair to them I've not had a lot declined but I open a case as soon …To be fair to them I've not had a lot declined but I open a case as soon as I notice something hasn't tracked or tracked at the wrong amount. They can be slow sometimes though.

I've just been fobbed off. If they tell me to be patient one more time, I might end up telling them in no uncertain terms how I'm actually feeling!

For some reason, it didn't track and took an age for them to eventually send to Three. The blame for this was obviously given to me, in spite of me explaining that I use a browser purely for cashback where the cookies etc are regularly cleared, and purchases before and after had tracked without altering anything. Yet they still refused to accept any blame.
jools1916/09/2020 20:03

To be fair to them I've not had a lot declined but I open a case as soon …To be fair to them I've not had a lot declined but I open a case as soon as I notice something hasn't tracked or tracked at the wrong amount. They can be slow sometimes though.

I've had this situation recently.

hotukdeals.com/dis…793

No 8 digit order number available & just keep being asked for it.
i did this 2 days ago and just noticed it's been declined, "Cashback has been declined by the retailer"

i cba to chase it up as it'l likely just be hassle and then still get declined
obviously i left them a 1* review
Post a comment
@
    Text