Found 9th Oct 2007
Anyone know anygood deals going Free PS3 with contract phones.

I seen one free with LG Choc.. But i dont want that phone any other then that for some reason cant get any signal with it at work.

Thanks guys

7 Comments

I went on the links website and found a few:
thelink.co.uk/ind…ent[]=POST
A bit over priced I think, £75 a month the first one and 18 month contract so your paying more than a grand at the end.

Banned

the sun always has these deals at the back

most times you have to pay £300 for the phone upfront or £75 a month for the contract. It's really worth biting the bullet and saving up before hand. Alternatively, you can get a deal with phone and a wii for a reasonable price, sell both and buy a ps3 and cheap phone

Original Poster

Well on mobiles2yourdoor they had a Razor K1 or soemthing with a free ps3 /35 quid a month but the offered ended now just looking for 1 like that really. so any help will be good thanks.

Original Poster

anyone

Try dialaphone website....my girlfriend got a sony eriksson for £35 a month with lots of mins and texts, cashback and a 19" samsung tv !!!!!!

At first i didnt believ the tv would arrive but hey presto, 3 wks after the contract starts the tv is delivered and is fantastic.

Im due for an upgrade end of Nov with orange but think i will try dialaphone as well and either go for a PS3 or XBOX.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wow apple you really are bad2128
    2. The Walking Dead Thread (opinion, spoilers Rumors)74573
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1219
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428614679

See more discussions