Groups

Free PS3, Xbox, Ipad, Iphone sites?

There are loads of these sites around and was wondering if any of them are actually genuine or it they spam your email and home addresses? I found one called gadgets4nowt and it seems genuine. Was wondering if anyone has tried and of these and it has actually worked?

4 Comments

Yes, they are all genuine.

I have a warehouse full of PS3's that I got free, and will coin it in over xmas.

I have a garage made from Wii's too, I only use the white ones, the black ones are crushed up and used as the foundations.

thesaint

Yes, they are all genuine.I have a warehouse full of PS3's that I got … Yes, they are all genuine.I have a warehouse full of PS3's that I got free, and will coin it in over xmas.I have a garage made from Wii's too, I only use the white ones, the black ones are crushed up and used as the foundations.Sign up and fill your boots.

Note this response 'may contain sarcasm'

one of my mates suggested me this website gimme4free.com/
    all i ever got was a ds lite, which was like 2years ago. they do work...(well some..)

Original Poster

thesaint

Yes, they are all genuine.I have a warehouse full of PS3's that I got … Yes, they are all genuine.I have a warehouse full of PS3's that I got free, and will coin it in over xmas.I have a garage made from Wii's too, I only use the white ones, the black ones are crushed up and used as the foundations.Sign up and fill your boots.

JaYy_dOg

one of my mates suggested me this website http://www.gimme4free.com/all i … one of my mates suggested me this website http://www.gimme4free.com/all i ever got was a ds lite, which was like 2years ago. they do work...(well some..)

Yeah I picked up on that

Cheers. May try that one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…915
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions