Free PS4 Dynamic Theme : Tetris Effect Metamorphosis @ PlayStation Network

Expert (Beta) 25
Posted 23rd Dec 2019
The breathtaking last stage of Tetris Effect is now a Dynamic Theme as voted by our fans. The Metamorphosis theme features music by composer Hydelic.

Customize your PS4™ system with this cool theme. This theme allows you to change up the look of your background and PlayStation® Dynamic Menu.

Video
m.youtube.com/wat…xTw

Hope it helps someone.
Community Updates

Groups

25 Comments
Amazing theme cheers for posting mate
Cheers Buddy
Good find, thanks for sharing heat added - I have just applied it and it looks awesome!
Check out the two other tetris themes they are just as good as this one
copperspock23/12/2019 03:30

I can only find one for …I can only find one for £2.49Fhttps://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP0748-CUSA13643_00-ETH0000000002419

Oops sorry got mixed up with the rez infinite dynamic themes because they're the same kind of style
StevieW0nder23/12/2019 03:42

Oops sorry got mixed up with the rez infinite dynamic themes because …Oops sorry got mixed up with the rez infinite dynamic themes because they're the same kind of style

No worries, a good theme is a good theme :).
On another note, really hope the actual game drops below £20! Been wanting this one for a while but just can't justify £30+ on another Tetris game.
Beautiful
Thank you
Liking it!
Nice. Thank you
jerry-atric23/12/2019 05:21

On another note, really hope the actual game drops below £20! Been wanting …On another note, really hope the actual game drops below £20! Been wanting this one for a while but just can't justify £30+ on another Tetris game.

If you have a US account it's £15 heat Op for the find will give this a look.
Edited by: "Serpico73" 23rd Dec 2019
Serpico7323/12/2019 08:34

If you have a US account it's £15 heat Op for the find will give this a …If you have a US account it's £15 heat Op for the find will give this a look.

Cheers, will give this a try later. Always handy to have a US account!
Cheers!
jerry-atric23/12/2019 08:44

Cheers, will give this a try later. Always handy to have a US account!

Cheapest PSN top up appears here seagm.com/
I posted this on the 10th Dec and it got sent to the discussion section.

Now it's a deal that's gone hot.....

What gives?!

Sites £$%^'ing backwards.
Edited by: "MortenGamst86" 23rd Dec 2019
MortenGamst8623/12/2019 09:21

I posted this on the 10th Dec and it got sent to the discussion …I posted this on the 10th Dec and it got sent to the discussion section.Now it's a deal that's gone hot.....What gives?!Sites £$%^'ing backwards.

That ain't right. It has been out a while because I downloaded it a few weeks ago. When I saw it on here, I was sure it should've been posted already.

Brilliant theme.
Nice, loved my experience playing this on VR.
MortenGamst8623/12/2019 09:21

I posted this on the 10th Dec and it got sent to the discussion …I posted this on the 10th Dec and it got sent to the discussion section.Now it's a deal that's gone hot.....What gives?!Sites £$%^'ing backwards.

I was wondering how I had this weeks ago if it’s only just become a deal. Makes sense now!
RUSONJITSU23/12/2019 16:46

Link to theme

Thanks very much fella! Should have been included in the op but you just can't get the staff these days! Lol
Maybe next time post a direct link to your product!??...you might get better votes then
The Doom and Devil May Cry themes are free too, I noticed when scrolling down to the Tetris one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions