Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Free £5 Paypal credit for selected accounts - Check accounts (Android, IOS)

Posted 15th Jul 2021
This offer is account specific, the £5 credit may take up to 72 hours to show in your PayPal account please read the terms and conditions before redemption.
paypal.com/web…r-6
3763747.jpg
Community Updates
Offer Terms

1. “Eligible Participant”
: Open only to UK residents of who: (1) are eighteen (18) years of age or older; (2) are holders of a UK personal PayPal account in good standing (“Valid Account”) during the Offer Period (defined below); and (3) receive an authorised invitation to participate in the offer (eligibility for/those who receive such invitation will be determined solely by PayPal).

2. Offer Period: Starts at 12:00 a.m British Summer Time (BST) on 1 July, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. BST on 31 July, 2021 (“Offer Period”).

3. How it works: To qualify for the Reward, Eligible Participants must click through the offer link associated with this Offer and claim the Reward. Offer may require Eligible Participants to sign in to their Valid Account.

4. “Reward”: The £5 GBP will be viewable in the Eligible Participant’s Valid Account within approximately seventy-two (72) hours after claiming the offer. There is a limit of one (1) Reward per Valid Account.

5. Miscellaneous: PayPal may provide an alternate reward of equal value if it is unable for any reason to fulfill the Reward. PayPal reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify this offer in part or in its entirety at any time without notice, for any reason in its sole discretion. Similar offers may run at the same time; qualification for this offer does not constitute qualification for any other offer. PayPal is not responsible and/or liable for any lost, stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, interrupted, delayed, or misdirected e-mail, Reward, or offer-related materials or correspondence or if any participant’s e-mail address, Valid Account, or other contact information does not work, is deleted, or is changed without participant giving prior written notice to PayPal. Offer is void where prohibited, if purchases are not completed through legitimate channels, or if any offer-related materials are counterfeit, altered, defective, fraudulent, tampered with or irregular in any way. Certain offers may not be transferable. Any questions relating to the offer will be resolved in PayPal’s sole discretion and its decisions related to the offer will be final and binding. 

6. English Law governs these Terms and Conditions. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.

7. The promoter is PayPal Pte Ltd, a company incorporated in Singapore, with registered number 200509725E and registered address at 5 Temasek Boulevard, #09-01, Suntec Tower Five, Singapore 038985.
New Comment

47 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Never had anything free from paypal... Weird
  2. Avatar
    Great, thanks, got one in an old account.
  3. Avatar
    All I get is scam e-mails
  4. Avatar
    Always get an email for the offer, upon clicking and login to the account. I find out that that wasn’t for me. Don’t trust them
  5. Avatar
    shan0115/07/2021 14:47

Always get an email for the offer, upon clicking and login to the account. …Always get an email for the offer, upon clicking and login to the account. I find out that that wasn’t for me. Don’t trust them

you should never log into any account through an email link as that is a sure way for scammers to get you.
  6. Avatar
    Author
    Just so people are aware I have changed the "check emails" to the current title as I didn't type that
  7. Avatar
    Thank you ,had mine & was in the account in seconds
  8. Avatar
    shan0115/07/2021 16:34

Thats true, i do make sure the email loook genuine then i click otherwise …Thats true, i do make sure the email loook genuine then i click otherwise i don’t, appreciate your advise

scammer paradise. send you an email to say log into your account for free money, then they have got your login details.

emails can be spoofed to look like genuine email addresses, so you can't rely on that.

if i do get an email that says click here to claim free money and then it takes you to your account. i always log into my account independently first, then go the email and click on it. that way it doesn't ask you to log in again, and thereby disclosing your log in details.
  9. Avatar
    Hi, is this link legit ?
  10. Avatar
    avidmuffin15/07/2021 17:07

Not once had an offer from paypal

i had one from them but they never coughed up.

i contacted their customer service to ask where is my promised £5 for opening a paypal account and got no where as they said i already had a paypal account (which i did not) but that they couldn't tell me which one it is, due to data protection.

can't trust this company.
  11. Avatar
    Author
    Rolefitleader15/07/2021 17:35

Is this a scam?

No it isn't
    45193259-QGZnB.jpg45193259-HAKE1.jpgHere is further proof that it isn't a scam, The offer had shown up on my account within the android PayPal app. The link I provided was provided from PayPal themselves
  12. Avatar
    Login to your own account via a browser without following any links posted. If it's available to you then just click on the PP banner and £5 gets credited to your account.
  13. Avatar
    mutley115/07/2021 17:31

i had one from them but they never coughed up. i contacted their customer …i had one from them but they never coughed up. i contacted their customer service to ask where is my promised £5 for opening a paypal account and got no where as they said i already had a paypal account (which i did not) but that they couldn't tell me which one it is, due to data protection.can't trust this company.

PP customer service isn't great, most answers given are all general standard replies and robotic types when I had to deal with them.
  14. Avatar
    knt15/07/2021 20:48

PP customer service isn't great, most answers given are all general …PP customer service isn't great, most answers given are all general standard replies and robotic types when I had to deal with them.

my husband bought something on ebay with a voucher and the order was cancelled. the seller refunded the money to my husband's paypal account and he got an email from paypal to say that a refund had been given but we could not see the money in the account.

we spent a lot of time asking paypal to look into the refund, which they themselves had acknowledged. we sent them their refund email but they said they couldn't locate the refund and could not help us. and that was that. really bad company. i don't know how people get their money back if anything goes wrong with this company. (edited)
  15. Avatar
    Hotstuff69202115/07/2021 14:31

This wasn't an email, it's in app on Android or IOS, I normally delete any …This wasn't an email, it's in app on Android or IOS, I normally delete any email that says you have so and so to spend as it's normally fake, anyway thanks for the comment

A couple of days ago I logged into my sister's PayPal account to check something for her and she had this offer. I opted in for her. She doesn't know so it'll be a nice surprise for her but yeah totally random because she didn't get any email or anything but it was there on PayPal.
  16. Avatar
    Not for me
  17. Avatar
    Author
    45191710-OOJtt.jpgI'm as surprised as anyone but here's my proof it's real, also if people search past PayPal offers they have done this before it's not common but they do them.
  18. Avatar
    Author
    1988dave15/07/2021 14:05

Never had anything free from paypal... Weird

Did you have the offer?
  19. Avatar
    Author
    1988dave15/07/2021 14:26

No... Thats what i mean... I never have had anything

Ahh I see, this is the first time I've had an offer like this. I've had PayPal for year's, I don't use it often that might be why not sure.
  20. Avatar
    Author
    Bob_Ross_The_Boss15/07/2021 14:28

All I get is scam e-mails

This wasn't an email, it's in app on Android or IOS, I normally delete any email that says you have so and so to spend as it's normally fake, anyway thanks for the comment
  21. Avatar
    i have closed mine and hubby's paypal accounts and won't be opening them again unless i am certain to get free money.
  22. Avatar
    Author
    mutley115/07/2021 14:41

i have closed mine and hubby's paypal accounts and won't be opening them …i have closed mine and hubby's paypal accounts and won't be opening them again unless i am certain to get free money.

Unfortunately this PayPal offer requires an active account whether it's used or not I'm not sure, as I rarely use mine I don't believe it matters
  23. Avatar
    Author

Always get an email for the offer, upon clicking and login to the account. …Always get an email for the offer, upon clicking and login to the account. I find out that that wasn’t for me. Don’t trust them

I understand but the link can be viewed by anyone as the terms state this offer is account specific, which means not everyone will get it unfortunately in your case you weren't eligible, you should always check the in app account not your email as I didn't receive an email for the offer it was in app on Android
  24. Avatar
    Not for me 😥
  25. Avatar
    Ive had the offer through email before on two different accounts, the first was £5 for downloading the app, the second was just free £5 credit for no reason
  26. Avatar
    Yes thank pp
  27. Avatar

Same, not eligible apparently? So why send me the bloody email?!!
  28. Avatar
    Never get anything from them apart from opening a credit card with them which the interest is to high.
  29. Avatar
    nothin for me
  30. Avatar
    But why?

'Have some free money'
  31. Avatar
    suzyconnolly15/07/2021 16:09

Same, not eligible apparently? So why send me the bloody email?!!

I can’t understand it myself, why bother sending an email for something which i’m eligible for
  32. Avatar
    mutley115/07/2021 15:13

you should never log into any account through an email link as that is a …you should never log into any account through an email link as that is a sure way for scammers to get you.

Thats true, i do make sure the email loook genuine then i click otherwise i don’t, appreciate your advise
  33. Avatar
    All what's in my account are zeros .
  34. Avatar
    WOW thanks, free £5 from PP instant credited. I must be spending too much .
  35. Avatar
    Thanks, claimed!
  36. Avatar
    worked for me as well . thank you
  37. Avatar
    Not eligible.. think I use them too much
  38. Avatar
    Not once had an offer from paypal
Top Merchants