Free Quidco Premium (with little bit of effort)

Posted 21st Nov
Free quidco premium:
1)Search ice lolly on quidco
2)Follow the link and complete a search to get 11p cashback
3)Repeat this process 10 times (max. 3 times per day) to cover the cost of the £1pm subscription
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Thanks @RamsMax we have moved this to Tips and Tricks
Quidco, complete joke company. Never pay any cashback on any promotion, just put it in their own pockets. TCB all the way.
Buckyball21/11/2019 23:31

Quidco, complete joke company. Never pay any cashback on any promotion, …Quidco, complete joke company. Never pay any cashback on any promotion, just put it in their own pockets. TCB all the way.

I second that
The best post on HUKD this year. thanks.

Quidco, complete joke company. Never pay any cashback on any promotion, …Quidco, complete joke company. Never pay any cashback on any promotion, just put it in their own pockets. TCB all the way.

So sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your cashback We'll always pass on any cashback that we receive from the retailer over to you and I do appreciate the frustration with declines.Could you email over to Joseph@quidco.com and I'll have a look and see what I can do for you

For me it's the opposite, Quidco have always paid me but tcb has been a pain
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants