Groups

Free renault silverstone tickets

tickets arrived this morning.

9 Comments

wonder when/if mine will come

Banned

I've just got mine from my mummy, has anybody been to this event before?

i went last year only on the sunday tho but it was at donnington was a great day out if you are into this sort of thing

Got mind a couple of days ago, cant go though as its my mates birthday weekend. Just have to give them to my other mates dad

Mine arrived last weekend, what a great freebie

got mine also
    is there gonna be a hukd corner? lol

only going for one of the two days. anybody know if/when a timetable of events will be released so we can pick the best day to go?

I Got My Tickets, Can You Use Them For Both Days As They Have Tear Off Bits At Both Ends Of The Tickets?

twinks;2161899

:? Gutted i missed this, have a great day everybody who got tickets. I … :? Gutted i missed this, have a great day everybody who got tickets. I used to go all over when I was a kid, my Dad was a racing Driver, haven't been for donkeys years. Will be a great day out i promise. :thumbsup:

I've got two tickets that won't be used. If you (or anybody else) would like them let me know and I will pop them in the post as it is a shame to waste them.:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions