Groups

free return to sender post

So, lets see.

If I post a letter with no stamp but write the destination address on the back as the return address will it still make its destination for free???

What do you think?

22 Comments

nope and the person who picks it up will have to pay for it

Reckon RM will post a red card through the door of the recipient saying "there's a fee to pay". Think it's £1 + the original cost of postage so £1.36 or something?

Original Poster

Thats still free isnt it as im not paying.

faevilangel;6389229

so if you want someone to pay tons of stamps can you post 1000 letters to them with thier adress as the sender and the mail to address

jon1000jon;6389238

Thats still free isnt it as im not paying.

Yeah but the recipient might decide not to pay so it'll get binned. Either that or they'll be ****** after finding out they had to stump up the cash cos you wouldnt pay for it.

monkeybrains;6389241

so if you want someone to pay tons of stamps can you post 1000 letters to … so if you want someone to pay tons of stamps can you post 1000 letters to them with thier adress as the sender and the mail to address

yup, they will get a card from RM saying they need to collect

Original Poster

true, it was just a thought, I wasnt going to do it.

faevilangel;6389258

yup, they will get a card from RM saying they need to collect

can you put at the top of all the 1000 letters

prize money inside in one of 1000 letters

that way the other person will be more willing to pay for all the letter charges

monkeybrains;6389286

can you put at the top of all the 1000 letters prize money inside in one … can you put at the top of all the 1000 letters prize money inside in one of 1000 lettersthat way the other person will be more willing to pay for all the letter charges

Could but don't think you see the actual post until you pay for it.

You'd receive a card saying you have 1000 letters to collect and the cost will be £1000 or something. That's it. The post office hold onto the letters until you arrive and pay for them, they then go and get them.

This has all probably been thought over by RM over the years.. they've probably seen all kinds of ways people try and dodge paying 36p for a stamp lol

oldmanhouse;6389335

Could but don't think you see the actual post until you pay for it.You'd … Could but don't think you see the actual post until you pay for it.You'd receive a card saying you have 1000 letters to collect and the cost will be £1000 or something. That's it. The post office hold onto the letters until you arrive and pay for them, they then go and get them.This has all probably been thought over by RM over the years.. they've probably seen all kinds of ways people try and dodge paying 36p for a stamp lol

im sure thev has photocopied stamps and ones that have already been used but slightly inked

It Would Be A Laugh Doing It To Some Ebay Scamer That Has Left There Address Visible

LEROYTAMSON;6389400

It Would Be A Laugh Doing It To Some Ebay Scamer That Has Left There … It Would Be A Laugh Doing It To Some Ebay Scamer That Has Left There Address Visible

top first post there

welcome to the site

LEROYTAMSON;6389400

It Would Be A Laugh Doing It To Some Ebay Scamer That Has Left There … It Would Be A Laugh Doing It To Some Ebay Scamer That Has Left There Address Visible

What's this new craze of writing a sentence starting every word with a capital letter? I've seen loads of them lately (well, I saw one other a few days ago).

deek72;6389469

What's this new craze of writing a sentence starting every word with a … What's this new craze of writing a sentence starting every word with a capital letter? I've seen loads of them lately (well, I saw one other a few days ago).

its when the post is all in caps, the forum automatically moves it down to the first letter only is capitalised

Banned

I worked for royal mail and they DO NOT do return to senders free of charge.

Monkey Monkey

monkeybrains;6389286

can you put at the top of all the 1000 letters prize money inside in one … can you put at the top of all the 1000 letters prize money inside in one of 1000 lettersthat way the other person will be more willing to pay for all the letter charges

haha good one m8

DangerGod;6389487

I worked for royal mail and they DO NOT do return to senders free of … I worked for royal mail and they DO NOT do return to senders free of charge.

you actually worked :w00t:

i kid, i kid

faevilangel;6389481

its when the post is all in caps, the forum automatically moves it down … its when the post is all in caps, the forum automatically moves it down to the first letter only is capitalised

Aah, thanks. It just seem a silly thing to do on purpose. :thumbsup:

deek72;6389469

What's this new craze of writing a sentence starting every word with a … What's this new craze of writing a sentence starting every word with a capital letter? I've seen loads of them lately (well, I saw one other a few days ago).

The forum does it coz of caps,woah !! is that true.......i'm sure i've seen people post in caps,is this a wind up,i'll go try it lol

NOPE DOESN'T WORK

It must be a multi:w00t:

faevilangel;6389229

+£1 surcharge:p

Banned

deb8z;6390439

The forum does it coz of caps,woah !! is that true.......i'm sure i've … The forum does it coz of caps,woah !! is that true.......i'm sure i've seen people post in caps,is this a wind up,i'll go try it lolNOPE DOESN'T WORKIt must be a multi:w00t:

ONLY IF THE ENTIRE POST IS IN CAPS
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1723
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1622
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047104
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927353

See more discussions