Expired

Free returns to Charles Tyrwhitt!

Found 28th Mar 2015
Everyone is getting excited about the CT deal. Should your shirts not fit use this address to send them back for free!

Charles Tyrwhitt
FREEPOST
NAT 20390
Milton Keynes
MK1 1SU

It works - I used it a week or two ago. :-)

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
21 Comments
Great deal. Oh hang on I don't see the deal. I meant,'what deal?'
The Charles Tyrwhitt cheap shirts deal. The above address gives you free returns rather than paying the return postage.
Amazing deal, should be red hot!
They allow you to return the shirts you don't want/like.....FREE!!
I always read "Charlesthetwit" and think of overpriced posh tat.
Jonnyblock

I always read "Charlesthetwit" and think of overpriced posh tat.

They are decent quality shirts and the current offer makes them a real bargain.
They are lovely shirts. very good quality and good customer services too.
Sounds great! That's the last time I try a shirt on in Tkmax and get trapped like Houdini in their changing rooms.
I bought 2 shirts from Charles Twit and spoke to customer services, they fit bloody perfect- anyone want to buy my mini?

Edited by: "Typey1" 28th Mar 2015
Thanks for the post, hadn't realised it was free returns. Bought 3 shirts from CT recently and they are great quality.
By contrast I went to try on a shirt in Debenhams a few months back and they wouldn't even let me take it out of its packet to try it on - so won't be buying from there any more!
BigAde

Thanks for the post, hadn't realised it was free returns. Bought 3 … Thanks for the post, hadn't realised it was free returns. Bought 3 shirts from CT recently and they are great quality.By contrast I went to try on a shirt in Debenhams a few months back and they wouldn't even let me take it out of its packet to try it on - so won't be buying from there any more!

No probs - don't know if you have tried TM Lewin but you will have a similar experience in their stores also. :-)
Is there not a slight danger of shirts going missing in the post this way?

I actually purchased 10 shirts but apparently I've lost weight since the last time I purchased, or their sizes have changed, so need to exchange all of them!

Not going to risk a big order value over £5-7 or whatever, but heat for pointing out as didn't know this was available!
I was dubious but was only sending back 4 shirts. The Post Office provide a proof of posting etc. Understand your caution though. I'm sure if you placed the order and have an existing account they provide a print your own return label service. Might be worth a look?
http://www.ctshirts.com/Delivery-and-returns?cnt=delivery-returns

Check the link for free returns as above!
Thank you for this. Very helpful.
No probs, glad it helped despite the chill! :-)
Hi, is the freepost address still valid?
yb01uk

Hi, is the freepost address still valid?

Click the link in comment #13.
Scroll down the page & read the content headed "All about our FREE online returns service".
Hi, the address worked fine for me - the address is the current free return address. there is also a print your own free shipping label service if you have an account. :-)
fanpages

Click the link in comment #13.Scroll down the page & read the content … Click the link in comment #13.Scroll down the page & read the content headed "All about our FREE online returns service".

Thanks for the reply. I did check the link but that takes you to the US website, wasn't sure if the free returns advertised there would still apply to the UK.
grf741

Hi, the address worked fine for me - the address is the current free … Hi, the address worked fine for me - the address is the current free return address. there is also a print your own free shipping label service if you have an account. :-)

Thanks mate. I'll give it a go.
yb01uk

Thanks for the reply. I did check the link but that takes you to the US … Thanks for the reply. I did check the link but that takes you to the US website, wasn't sure if the free returns advertised there would still apply to the UK.

It doesn't if you use the "Change Country" link (to see the UK-centric page[s]).

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions