Free Ribbon Samples x6 - Ideal for Arts & Crafts @ The Ribbon Company

Posted 29th Oct
Ideal for arts & crafts & wrapping gifts for Christmas

We are happy to send a small sample of our Satin ribbons, grosgrain ribbon and chiffon organza ribbons. We limit 6 ribbon samples per customer, all samples provided are 10mm wide. Please email us with your ribbon sample request here.

sample@ribboncompany.co.uk

Shindo Satin Ribbon colour chart

3319481.jpg
Organza Ribbon colour chart

3319481.jpg
Grosgrain Ribbon colour chart

3319481.jpg
Personalised printed Ribbon colour chart

3319481.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
I buy ribbon from Aliexpress. So much cheaper than buying elsewhere. Best to order it now so it'll be here in time for Christmas. I think I spent about £10 last year for different colours and I still have lots left over. The cost of ribbon in card shops are unbelievablely expensive!

Not a bad freebie but consider shopping around if you are looking to buy.
Edited by: "OdhranC" 29th Oct
11 Comments
Thanks
I buy ribbon from Aliexpress. So much cheaper than buying elsewhere. Best to order it now so it'll be here in time for Christmas. I think I spent about £10 last year for different colours and I still have lots left over. The cost of ribbon in card shops are unbelievablely expensive!

Not a bad freebie but consider shopping around if you are looking to buy.
Presumably these are a couple of inches long - that's all you need as a 'sample'.
They are not even an inch long, they are just for colour matching, I wouldn’t bother, the sample will be of no use unless you are planning on buying more!
Thanks x
OdhranC29/10/2019 19:03

I buy ribbon from Aliexpress. So much cheaper than buying elsewhere. Best …I buy ribbon from Aliexpress. So much cheaper than buying elsewhere. Best to order it now so it'll be here in time for Christmas. I think I spent about £10 last year for different colours and I still have lots left over. The cost of ribbon in card shops are unbelievablely expensive!Not a bad freebie but consider shopping around if you are looking to buy.

Never bought from Ali Express - was told its wholesale only? Can you buy individual items there? And how long does it usually take to ship, or no standard times? Appreciate help thanks x
F_Rose29/10/2019 22:34

Never bought from Ali Express - was told its wholesale only? Can you buy …Never bought from Ali Express - was told its wholesale only? Can you buy individual items there? And how long does it usually take to ship, or no standard times? Appreciate help thanks x

Anyone can buy using Aliexpress. I think its alibaba that typically require buyers to order in large quantities.

Shipping varies greatly with Aliexpress. Some items arrive within 2 weeks and others take 4 or 5 weeks. It just depends. I find that buying from sellers that have a lot of sales/reviews is the best option.

You can download their app which isn't too bad to use.

I've bought tons of things from them and I think I've only ever had an issue once, and they refunded me.

Personally, I wouldn't spend a lot of money but that's just me. You'll find that small, lightweight items are so much cheaper than buying from Amazon or ebay.
OdhranC29/10/2019 22:53

Anyone can buy using Aliexpress. I think its alibaba that typically …Anyone can buy using Aliexpress. I think its alibaba that typically require buyers to order in large quantities.Shipping varies greatly with Aliexpress. Some items arrive within 2 weeks and others take 4 or 5 weeks. It just depends. I find that buying from sellers that have a lot of sales/reviews is the best option.You can download their app which isn't too bad to use. I've bought tons of things from them and I think I've only ever had an issue once, and they refunded me. Personally, I wouldn't spend a lot of money but that's just me. You'll find that small, lightweight items are so much cheaper than buying from Amazon or ebay.

Thank you so much. I've only just begun to use Amazon having used eBay up til now. I'll try it thabk you so much.

Ps what did you mean by lightweight items?
F_Rose29/10/2019 23:52

Thank you so much. I've only just begun to use Amazon having used eBay up …Thank you so much. I've only just begun to use Amazon having used eBay up til now. I'll try it thabk you so much. Ps what did you mean by lightweight items?

No probs. The heavier the item the most cost prohibitive it becomes for the seller. A good rule of thumb would be if it fits through a letter box, it should be cheaper to find it on Aliexpress.
OdhranC30/10/2019 00:07

No probs. The heavier the item the most cost prohibitive it becomes for …No probs. The heavier the item the most cost prohibitive it becomes for the seller. A good rule of thumb would be if it fits through a letter box, it should be cheaper to find it on Aliexpress.

Thank you!!! Didnt know any of this.
Ideal for young martial artists!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants