Free Rocket league items for the Tesco £45 Xbox bundle glitch ;) winners

Found 22nd Dec 2017
It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
if you were lucky enough to get the £45 Xbox one s rocket league bundle then check your Xbox messages for some free special in game items.
haven't redeemed my code yet so can’t say what they are.
2862498.jpg
Community Updates
16 Comments
Amazing. Really is the stuff of legend.
I wasn't lucky enough to even order it so please be gone
I've moved this to misc as it's not really a deal. Just information. Thanks!
Cold not the PS4 Currys Deal
I got one but haven't had message yet probably get it within a week or so but oh well don't really play it anyway
BeerDrinker1 m ago

I've moved this to misc as it's not really a deal. Just information. …I've moved this to misc as it's not really a deal. Just information. Thanks!

It’s free in game content that’s usually paid for, it should be in freebies.
migavupe1 m ago

It’s free in game content that’s usually paid for, it should be in fre …It’s free in game content that’s usually paid for, it should be in freebies.

The Title is obviously to troll people

Also I am sure I got a price glitch alert for this
migavupe2 m ago

It’s free in game content that’s usually paid for, it should be in fre …It’s free in game content that’s usually paid for, it should be in freebies.

If it was posted in freebies, it would be expired as it's not something that's obtainable now
I am away for Christmas missing my Xbox and it’s glitchy glitch offers
Niche
Norseg6 m ago

The Title is obviously to troll peopleAlso I am sure I got a price glitch …The Title is obviously to troll peopleAlso I am sure I got a price glitch alert for this

Yeah that was the point and the cheeky winky face
What a deal that was
If anyone wants to give me a code for free stuff in rocket league...
migavupe27 m ago

It's not a freebie because it requires a purchase. That and it's no longer available.
Be glad, it would've ended up cold.
I bought 4, sold all 4 still new.
Yet as an owner of Rocket League from before, I've also had this message so can't be specific to us "£45 people"
WackoJackoUK7 h, 42 m ago

Cold not the PS4 Currys Deal

I've seen other people talk about this deal as well, is it the ps4 pro one a month ago or there was a more recent one?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants