Groups
    EXPIRED

Free: sackboy code for a lucky modnation player

I have recieved a free sackboy character for modnation racers from an email by playstation- I don't have modnation racers for my ps3 so anyone who wants the code- just give me a shout

11 Comments

Original Poster

http://newsletters.eu.playstation.com/May2010/MNRPS-W-100521-LQCE/images/Mod_FIFAyes__Final_12.jpg

The car and skin :roll:

yes please

Original Poster

I've PM'd the code to sunsetman....

i just got that email. is everyone getting it? i dont own the game and probaby never will so code is useless to me.

shanecr;8668407

i just got that email. is everyone getting it? i dont own the game and … i just got that email. is everyone getting it? i dont own the game and probaby never will so code is useless to me.

Hi, just got the game today.........................I'll be happy to take it if you offering:-D

niminator;8669329

Hi, just got the game today.........................I'll be happy to take … Hi, just got the game today.........................I'll be happy to take it if you offering:-D

you got it :thumbsup:

shanecr;8669333

you got it :thumbsup:

Thanks sooooooooooo much http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/hug/hugging.gif

niminator;8669441

Thanks sooooooooooo much

welcome :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I got another one on my other email address- anybody want it?
    For free of course- but I'd be happyy to take a reddead redemption code if someone doesn't want it...

hey id like the code please, well my kids would

id love the code please
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014475
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44

See more discussions