Groups

Free Samsung 3D glasses

Cant see the thread anymore but thankyou op, got my free samsung 3d glasses in post today

11 Comments

dammit missed this one! anyone got a link?

I went into John Lewis yesterday and asked the lady to demonstrate the TV
    The glasses are like humoungous! Bigger than my face

However you are super duper lucky because I hear they are worth quite a bit! (like £100ish according to the lady!)

hotukdeals.com/ite…ect

blimey £100 eh? Might still be worth a try!

You are lucky, I entered my details etc then 2days later got a email saying sorry but your serial does not corrospond to one of thier serials

i didnt get a confirmation email or even an email saying serial wasnt right.

How do you know they're 3d without the glasses.

RiPPeR;8696669

You are lucky, I entered my details etc then 2days later got a email … You are lucky, I entered my details etc then 2days later got a email saying sorry but your serial does not corrospond to one of thier serials

i got the same =[

I got a Confirmation email but have yet to receive a Cancellation email. Not holding no hope of getting a pair though, like everyone else it's prob been cancelled but they just haven't told me

think the guy from the website made an account and posted in the thread, saying they wouldn't be honored, guess those who get them will be lucky. Seems pointless though as very few will actually have a 3d tv so they will be useless

Mine was cancelled too

mine cancelled as could not provide correct serial number of compatable set.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1643
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764436
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846246

See more discussions