Groups
    EXPIRED

Free sat - what do i buy for a rented house and also for myself

Ok

i rent a house to housemates and have a dish there (currwently use free view). What is the most reasonable (not expensive) way of doing that.

Also if i want for myself what is the best option. I would need a dish and installation. Argos do a disk and install for about £100 which i think is quite good. Not sure about recordable pvr etc so any advice appreciated muchly

thanks

5 Comments

I got a HD one from B&Q for £40 on offer but i think it was £100 normally, and worth buying the HD one over a normal freesat. You got everything you needed too, Dish, Cable,Connectors, HD Freesat box.
    If there is already a dish there just use that one as the Freesat point the same way as the sky ones

Original Poster

Did that include the reciever?

To confirm i have two houses/ The dish is for mine. So want that to good one. When did you buy?

you have a dish - cant you buy a sky box and get a month by month contract for sky seeing as its your equipment?

Im pretty sure they will sell you a card and not tie you to 12 months if its sky you want.

kerryoncatering

Did that include the reciever?To confirm i have two houses/ The dish is … Did that include the reciever?To confirm i have two houses/ The dish is for mine. So want that to good one. When did you buy?

It was about 5-6 months ago and "You got everything you needed too, Dish, Cable,Connectors, HD Freesat box." the highlighted bit is the reciever and i did say it comes with everything lol
    It was nothing fancy but it was a HD Freesat setup. The make was Ross

Original Poster

breeville

you have a dish - cant you buy a sky box and get a month by month … you have a dish - cant you buy a sky box and get a month by month contract for sky seeing as its your equipment?Im pretty sure they will sell you a card and not tie you to 12 months if its sky you want.

The first one where this is a dish needs to be a CHEAP OPTION i wouldnt mind getting sky for a year if was cheap enough, What is the cheapest package these days?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions