Free Sausage Roll for students when you buy a sandwich meal deal at Greggs (ongoing deal)

Posted 10th Oct
greggs.co.uk/ter…ons

Student Exclusive Deal

When students with a valid ID buy a sandwich deal, you can get a free extra:

- Sausage Roll
- Cheese & Onion Bake
- Sweet Treat
- Snack Pack
- Apple
- Banana

Doubt many people know about this so thought it was worth a post!

T&C’s:
Subject to presentation of a valid student card on purchase of a full Sandwich Deal (see in store for details) you will be entitled to receive one of the following free of charge from Greggs: One free sausage roll OR One Cheese & Onion bake OR One sweet treat* OR one snack pack OR one apple OR one banana (in selected stores only). *Sweet treat excludes multipacks, giant cupcakes and celebration cakes. Snack Packs include Naked Nuts, Berries and Cherries, Sweet Mango and Super Seeds only. Sandwich deal includes any selected sandwich and any cold drink** *Includes regular hot drink. Regular speciality latte 30p extra. Excludes soup, cold pressed juices and coconut water. Subject to availability. Sit in prices may vary. Greggs reserves the right to refuse to honour, at their absolute discretion, any student card they deem not to be genuine.. This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn or amended by Greggs at any time. Greggs Franchise stores are excluded from this offer.
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Does valid ID include the NUS/Totum student card held by all the HUKD non-students?
AndyRoyd10/10/2019 10:15

Does valid ID include the NUS/Totum student card held by all the HUKD …Does valid ID include the NUS/Totum student card held by all the HUKD non-students?

Probably. I really hope those idiots don’t ruin another offer though.
Also free sausage roll/vegan sausage roll via StudentBeans, no purchase required.
HorseBoxGuy10/10/2019 11:48

What idiots?

I'm gonna get 20 sausage rolls with my 20 different NUS cards.
Rusty8210/10/2019 13:41

What idiots?

People that aren’t students claiming student offers.
chimp14uk10/10/2019 14:31

I'm gonna get 20 sausage rolls with my 20 different NUS cards.

Haha haha... mate... you’re soooo funny!!! Hahaha brilliant... I can’t believe how funny you are!!! Man!!!! What a legend!!!
HorseBoxGuy10/10/2019 14:58

People that aren’t students claiming student offers.

That would make them the opposite of idiots though, that is a smart move.
HorseBoxGuy10/10/2019 15:00

Haha haha... mate... you’re soooo funny!!! Hahaha brilliant... I can’t bel …Haha haha... mate... you’re soooo funny!!! Hahaha brilliant... I can’t believe how funny you are!!! Man!!!! What a legend!!!

Will always be funnier than you.
And I'll have 20 sausage rolls.
Edited by: "chimp14uk" 10th Oct

Greggs will still make money from this anyway as it requires a purchase.
chimp14uk10/10/2019 15:24

Will always be funnier than you.And I'll have 20 sausage rolls.

Yep, you’re so right kid.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants