Groups

FREE server motherboards! MUST BE SOLD TODAY AND POSTED TOMORROW

Removed from working servers - cases are too big to post so will be scrapped.

Generic motherboard with AMD Opteron Dual Core and 4 RAM slots all working (ATX) - with CPU heatsink

HP DL160 (?) motherboard (771 socket for quad core Xeons (16 slots) (modified to fit into a ATX case by removal of the front VGA header).

Could be good for a cheap build, idk, I have no experience with them so need them gone. The servers cost me £15 each and both contained two 500GB HDDs each so I've already made my money back - I just need these motherboards gone as soon as possible.

All I ask is the cost of postage plus a donation to charity of your choice, your amount. Have lots of resale value (£30+ each) on eBay but my PayPal is limited as since I'm under 18 I can't raise that limit by supplying ID.

MUST GO!

6 Comments

How much is postage? Interested in HP DL160

Feel for you OP
    http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Mfw+the+items+are+gone+where+are+they_feed89_3995520.gif

Original Poster

JimBobJr

How much is postage? Interested in HP DL160

I'll grab a quote tomorrow but I'd predict around £6 myHermes for the HP board and £10 for the AMD board.

meagain0

I'll grab a quote tomorrow but I'd predict around £6 myHermes for the HP … I'll grab a quote tomorrow but I'd predict around £6 myHermes for the HP board and £10 for the AMD board.

More like £3 for My Herpes, I mean Hermes.

Are you allowed to sell things on here when you are under 18?

Original Poster

Yes you are.

HP mobo sold elsewhere.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764219
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1625
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1219
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140

See more discussions